Release - more realistic bale collecting - bales are only collected if they are above the loading area - collection from the bottom not possible

• Release - more realistic bale collecting - bales are only collected if they are above the loading area - collection from the bottom not possible

Hello together, that the bales next to, in front of and very high in the air are automatically collected has annoying me. Therefore I changed the trigger of the bale wagon (the Joskin) so that the bales are only collected when they are above the loading area. The question is now if you are interested in this? It would be great if this way would be considered with the XP-Boost, means with the bale collecting "medium heavy" there is more XP-Boost than in the standard variant.

With this variant, collecting from the ground is no longer possible, so simply driving next and along the bales doesn't work. You have to lift the bales over the loading area by whatever you want. So the variant does a bit more work, but because the bales are stacked it is a compromise to make collecting more realistic but not too frustrating.

Just uploading two videos where to see this. Links will follow when the videos are online. I would try if you can switch the two variants by user action, but maybe this need some time.

I'd appreciate your feedback.

Edit:
    Video part 1
    Video part 2

The post was edited 1 time, last by newbienearcologne: Add video links ().

• Hello everyone, I found an acceptable way to switch between the behaviors. It's not perfect because the upper part of the trigger goes over the car, but it's not possible to collect bales from the ground in this mode. But if you don't want to load the bales with a front loader, you change the mode and pick up the bales from the ground again.

Here is a video:

in the moment I'm satisfied with it, only because of the displayed texts, which should be displayed if possible in German or English, I have to deal again with the mod.

Will try to publish it then promptly.
  • So now also the problems with the texts in different languages could be solved. Currently German and English are supported. I may add more languages later, but due to lack of knowledge I will add them via the translator. You can see how it works in the video I posted before. I want to upload the mod also to Modhoster soon.

Will be inserted as mod. Copy the zip file into the mod folder.

Have fun.

Joskin_Wago_auto collect area_switchable.zip -> Workspace can be changed so that in the heavier version the bales have to be moved over the loading area.