Status Update 30 Oct 2019

• Status Update 30 Oct 2019

As some of you already suspected, we will not be releasing version 1 of Cattle and Crops this year.

We do not have enough employees to meet the target release date. Especially the AI and task programming is an area that is very complex and takes much more time than we originally planned. As a result, the release of version 1 will be delayed until the second quarter of 2020. At the same time, the multiplayer component will be postponed to a date after the release of version 1.

We are aware that of course these are not the news most of you wanted to hear - including us - and we apologize for that. The reality is that at this point of development we have to compromise and find priorities. Our primary goal is to be able to deliver a working single-player mode with version 1 instead of releasing potentially flawed single-player and multi-player components.

Another goal is to extend the so-called polishing phase. In this phase no new features will be added, but existing elements will be rounded off and improved (e.g. ground and water), as well as a lot of bug-fixing will be done.
    • I can't speak for anyone else but this is no surprise. What you have here is an ambitious project and a small team. I backed C&C on Kickstarter because the idea of a realistic farming simulator was appealing. I'm willing to wait a little longer if we get something that gives that deep dive into growing crops and tending to animals. Keep up the good work and I hope to see y'all at the finish line.
    • :) no one cares when it will releases as long if you keep your ward realistic farming simulator

unfortunately till now there is nothing close to a farming simulator :( you skip the most important part of a simulator

- steering wheels support

- Gear box

- realistic driving physics

- realistic sounds

No offence intended but till now all we (you have) is a just a pretty boy . non of the main characteristics that defines a simulator exist in this game, is a bad copy paste of FS with some cosmetics improve (and i ask you why shod we settle for less when the market is saturated with so call simulators )

Im 100% shore sells will go up and people will play and advertise this game if you focus on simulator function then to focus on graphics (check your player count history avg 20 players in 2 years, not improving this points will lead to fatal error and 0 players)

Wish you god speed
      IT JUST WORKS
    • gheazu wrote:

:) no one cares when it will releases as long if you keep your ward realistic farming simulator

unfortunately till now there is nothing close to a farming simulator :( you skip the most important part of a simulator

- steering wheels support

- Gear box

- realistic driving physics

- realistic sounds

No offence intended but till now all we (you have) is a just a pretty boy . non of the main characteristics that defines a simulator exist in this game, is a bad copy paste of FS with some cosmetics improve (and i ask you why shod we settle for less when the market is saturated with so call simulators )
      i dissagree on some points.

First of all: they have wheel support? I used a g27 and now a Fanatec wheel and have no problem with it at all.

Bad copy of FS? Nah FS don't have the systems that CnC have. You can't over fertilize the fields, you don't have to dry out the grass in a realistic way to get hay and so on.

And sure the driving physics ain't top notch atm but it's sort of the same level of FS if you exclude the small kinks like that the tractor keeps wobling.
    • Nybyggarn wrote:

First of all: they have wheel support? I used a g27 and now a Fanatec wheel and have no problem with it at all.
      This is not even close to decent
      Relay ? this is what you call steering wheels support ?
      - no throttle control (try to keep the tractor a t steady speed)

- no force feedback ( my G29 feels like a plate )

- no brake control (you cannot slow down you just brake)

If this is the standard for steering wheels support in a Farming simulator then i will go play Mario Kart ( it has steering wheels support as well with force feedback BTW)
      IT JUST WORKS
    • gheazu wrote:

Nybyggarn wrote:

This is not even close to decentRelay ? this is what you call steering wheels support ?
      This may be something that's lost in translation. When one says "steering wheel support" that generally means the game has support for steering wheels as an input device. In that respect wheels work fine, albeit without force feedback as of now. Fine tuning the physics is something I would expect to happen during the polishing phase. Braking especially needs changed from instant stop to something resembling braking a big tractor/combine.
    • Very sad information about multiplayer. Me and my friends waiting for this be implemented whole year. Now we got to wait another half year at least. AI and other features work great for me this guys make briliant job for this game. Stering wheel work very good for my logitech driving force GT so i don't take argument from gheazu. Optymalization is still bad. I understand that my old fx8350 is bit old but getting down to 12 fps sometimes is more than frustreiting. 30 fps is min must have (in any condition night light shadows and at lest rendering set for 80-100 and vegetation density to 1 mirros can be off ) specialy then min requaiment is intel 2 core. I can't imagin someone just try play with this cpu. I wish all team well and hope they got soon better news for us. Also got hope for some VR support after basic functions will play as they should.
    • I have take a look at facebook, normal communication isn’t possible, same as here. I feel like @Kerbo and hope the moderators keep it in a better way than it is now. Not normal what people other people say here. Nobody here has the rights to say to somebody „go away and take your refund“. The game has good sides and bad sides so different opinions are normal. So cool down and ignore it or write your opinion about without attacking the people personal. Write your opinion about the arguments but not about the behavior of the people this is stupid and brings us not forward.
    • It is important to me that the game is still being developed in a decent way and atmosphere. I hope that after the 1.0 release the game will more or less correspond to the relism that it has to fulfill since the announced game. As you know, the surprise can be quite interesting.

I am 100% positive about waiting, including informing us how the work is going.