Vehicles, animals, fields - all gone after load

• Vehicles, animals, fields - all gone after load

Hi,
    I'd like to report an issue. After several days of common gameplay (I didn't play missions except first) I saved game.
    Today I loaded last saved game, and all vehicles, animals were gone missing. Sowed fields were empty. And no fields were in owning list.

I added part of my C4 log. In modifications part are several things as failed to load. I suggest that's the reason. But I don't know why it happend. It has never happend before.
    The only way will most probably be to start new game. I regret it, because several days work is gone.
    Images
    • C4 log_part.jpg

301.95 kB, 1,307×940, viewed 649 times

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
    GPU Type - Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon R9 280X 3,072 GB GDDR5
    GPU Driver - Radeon Software Version 17.12.1
    RAM - 8 GB
    Win 7 64bit

The post was edited 3 times, last by Dylan81 ().

• Check in your savegame folder. There are other folders containing backups of your savegame:

a5_albergtal-bk-1
    a5_albergtal-bk-2
    a5_albergtal-bk-known-ok

use the files within (check date and time) and replace them with the files in the root folder of e.g. slot-1
    a5_albergtal.sav
    Persistent.prof
    profile.db

or try to load the autosave you hopefully enabled.

PS:
    Luckily i did not have such problems since several versions. Hopefully you can restore your savegame.

PPS:
    Please make backup of your olf files in case my suggested solution is not the recommended one so you can try other ways afterwards.
  • Thanks a lot. I'll try it in the evening.

Unfortunatelly, I have the option of autosave turned off. Nexttime I'll tick it on.

On the other hand, new beginning won't be such a big tragedy, because I've started so many times, that it may be taken as some routine.
    Practically I start all over, after each update ;)

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
    GPU Type - Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon R9 280X 3,072 GB GDDR5
    GPU Driver - Radeon Software Version 17.12.1
    RAM - 8 GB
    Win 7 64bit