Basic Control Recommendations =D

• Basic Control Recommendations =D

Just gotten in to the tech demo, rather nifty for such an early build! A couple of questions though.

It is clear that not all the buttons you need are not currently mapped, such as the "free mouse" option. Any recommendations on what to map to keys? (And placements, if you wish)

Also, I cannot jump in or out of the tractor without going via the F1 menu, Tab does not seem to work. What am I missing? Thanks! :)
  • jpglazar wrote:

you can get in and out of the tractor with the E key as for the mouse control i use left control as that one since that what other games use for mouse control
    But what is E mapped to, use? Help pages states that enter a vehicle by default is Tab but I cannot get it to work, mapping use to something does not seem to work for me either.

I'll keep at it, if I can figure out courseplay I can figure out anything! =)
  • Jeytav wrote:

Currently E is mapped to "Exit Gear" buut I think something either went wrong in the translation or the function because pressing the key mapped to "Exit Gear" makes you enter/exit the tractor

I use left alt to activate the mouse
    Ah ha! Exit gear, thank you!

Will have to sort out the rest, I know what "should" be mapped, roughly, from my play with the FS series, but if anyone has any hints/tips on how to set things up, and if things like the manual coupling of equipment is implimented in the test build, please share your info for dummies like me :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lei07: Extra begging! ().