Logitech G27 - Combined pedals Only?

• Logitech G27 - Combined pedals Only?

Properly have my Logitech Profiler set up and game sees the Logitech G27. However 2 things:

It will not calibrate to brake/accelerator. It insists, regardless of profiler settings in Logitech, on making my pedals combines and they are not.

Secondly, it doesn't even matter about the combines. The wheel does not work in game at all. No steering, no acceleration, nothing. Stuck and unable to proceed with game until this is figured out.

EDIT: I was recording video when I was messing with this issue. Spent 40 minutes trying to work it out to no avail. Anyway, hoping the video helps someone to maybe see what I may have missed.

On a side note, also, I completely uninstalled the game since there is no way to revert settings to default, and when I reinstalled the game ... the settings were back! How do we clear the settings so that we have default key mappings to work with?
    Faelandaea has been acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
  • Sear, thank you. Actually I figured it out .... sort of. I managed to get the pedals to work like in FS17, which is the annoying brake to reverse deal. Can't seem to get the game to recognize my pedals as normal pedals for brake and fuel respectively :(

In Logitech profile I have UN-checked "Report Combined Pedals", yet the game still insists that they are combined pedals. :( I am hoping to overcome that as I hate the FS17 way of using pedals. It is completely awkward.
    Faelandaea has been acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
  • je viens de tester, les pédales combinée dans le profiler. Pour moi, tout fonctionne ( séparé ou combiné )

par contre, je pense que tu vas être déçu, les pédales fonctionne pour l'instant comme des combinés (brake>stop>reverse) et non comme des séparé (brake>stop).

vue qu'il y a l'option embrayage, je pense que ce souci, n'en est pas vraiment un.
  • Thanks to both of you for the replies. I hope we can do regular pedals eventually. I only had one crash to report to the devs and did so via the automatic system. Other than that, this has been a good start to the testing phase. Once I get my own control issues resolved, I hope I can start providing better feedback to the devs soon :)