whats going on here

• whats going on here

This game is so weird, as it just told me to go to farm to fill tanker with slurry, then says drive to field 3 which as you can see I have done 3 rows. soon as I reach field 3 with a full load of slurry. it now says complete and to drive to sewage plant. why tell me then to go to farm to fill up then go to field 3 when it now says go to sewage plant

" style="float: left">
  • Nachtfalke wrote:

To complete the Mission you can Press "Complete" Button or Drive to the sewage plant and complete Mission.

If you do Not want to complete right now you can fertilize whatever you want.
    Yes I could see that, But why did it tell me to 1st go to farm to fill up, then once I got to field 3 it then says go to sewage plant. so it was a waste of time then me going to fill up tanker if you see what i mean LOL
  • It looks like the field has already been fertilized. You can see it at the minimap. The field is already green and not blue as it is from the start. In the mission the field status is checked for fertiliser values. Therefore you get liquid bull slurry at the farm, drive to the field and then the check takes place. Therefore this step is considered done.
  • RolliS2k wrote:

It looks like the field has already been fertilized. You can see it at the minimap. The field is already green and not blue as it is from the start. In the mission the field status is checked for fertiliser values. Therefore you get liquid bull slurry at the farm, drive to the field and then the check takes place. Therefore this step is considered done.
    well I can assure you when I 1st went to field it wasn't fertilized. so with slurry I did about 4 rows. as you can see on field 3 it's showing where I have been in yellow rows. then I ran out of slurry so it says go to farm to fill up. then says drive to field 3. but soon as I get there. it says complete. it just seem a waste of journey. go to farm and back.
  • The Mission are some Kind of introduction to the Game. It is the same Like with other Versions where you should plow or cultivate the field. After you did some rows it says "Complete".

It explains you the basics.

Here you should fertilize with Bull slurry. You did it and the mission goal is reached. To Finish the Mission you should Drive to the sewage plant.

So the Mission explains where to get slurry (e.g. Farm and sewage plant) and it explains how to use the Stapel.

There is nothing more or less to do.

Of course you can refule again with Bull slurry at the Farm and do some more rows If you like but it is not mandatory.

If you understand the basics Just Play free and don't Accept any Missions.
  • Nachtfalke wrote:

The Mission are some Kind of introduction to the Game. It is the same Like with other Versions where you should plow or cultivate the field. After you did some rows it says "Complete".

It explains you the basics.

Here you should fertilize with Bull slurry. You did it and the mission goal is reached. To Finish the Mission you should Drive to the sewage plant.

So the Mission explains where to get slurry (e.g. Farm and sewage plant) and it explains how to use the Stapel.

There is nothing more or less to do.

Of course you can refule again with Bull slurry at the Farm and do some more rows If you like but it is not mandatory.

If you understand the basics Just Play free and don't Accept any Missions.
    Yeah sorry its me. I keep forgetting they are just learning missions, to show us how to do stuff. I will start doing work myself not use missions. as I guess they like tutorials, to show how its done.