bulls slurry

• Yes,
    with latest 0.6.x there is a new function within all fertilizer vehicles and implements. It allows you to set the amount of fertilizer in Kilogramm per hectar.

STAPEL slurry is Set to 40.000 Literatur per hectar which should make Clear that 18.000 L within the Stapel will be empty very shortly.

You should pay Attention to the fertilizer calculator in the harbour in the legt tank, legt of the slurry Pump.
  • my question still has not been answered. there only seem to be 1 place for bulls slurry. which is required on field 3. and I was told there is slurry fill places at farm, bga, etc etc. but there isn't and the only place is harbour. why cant this be marked on map as going from field 3 all way to harbour and back is a good way. it says here to fertilise field 3 and it seems you can only use bulls slurry

The post was edited 1 time, last by seederman ().

• RolliS2k wrote:

@seederman

You have to load the bullslurry at the farm on the mission. But there is also the mission marker and it´s also said as mission text. The spreading rate of the slurry was adjusted with the fertilizer update 0.6.0 and corresponds to the real values of agriculture.
    Im a bit confused with all this. as was told fill places are at bga, farm harbour, but the only thing you can spread on field 3 is bulls slurry, as I tried BGA to fill with bgp digestate and it wont. so are you saying only place to fill with bulls slurry is farm. as I went to harbour and I just cant make this calculator out what to do

• Why don't you just follow the mission. It tells you what to do and sends you to the farm. The fertilizer calculator has nothing to do with this and is not interested in the mission.

This is interesting for you later in the free game to calculate what money you need to fertilize field xy with the appropriate NPK fertilizer.
  • RolliS2k wrote:

Why don't you just follow the mission. It tells you what to do and sends you to the farm. The fertilizer calculator has nothing to do with this and is not interested in the mission.

This is interesting for you later in the free game to calculate what money you need to fertilize field xy with the appropriate NPK fertilizer.

I dont remember it saying to me to go to farm when i need to fill up tanker again ok will try the farm

Yes,

Nachtfalke wrote:

with latest 0.6.x there is a new function within all fertilizer vehicles and implements. It allows you to set the amount of fertilizer in Kilogramm per hectar.

STAPEL slurry is Set to 40.000 Literatur per hectar which should make Clear that 18.000 L within the Stapel will be empty very shortly.

You should pay Attention to the fertilizer calculator in the harbour in the legt tank, legt of the slurry Pump.
    I dont have a clue about the above Nachtfalke totally lost here

The post was edited 1 time, last by seederman ().