Known Cattle and Crops Bugs And Their Fixes

• mmmBetty wrote:

Roadhoguk wrote:

Not able to start game/launcher shows but when i attempt to sign in it shows incorrect username/password, strange as i get in the forums here ok . so what am i doing wrong ??
    Someone mentioned that his password has symbols etc in it. He changed it to just letters and said it worked after that. Idk if it's a thing but maybe give it a go
    I can confirm that this solution has worked for me. My password had symbols in it and I was not able to login through the Launcher, but I was able to login to the website. I changed my password to just letters and numbers and I was able to login in successfully through the Launcher. Hope this helps.
  • Jeytav wrote:

Narod wrote:

i can't even play the game, grey screen with just a minimap in the corner, im not even using a NVIDIA gpu, i've got an AMD one :(
    Could you take a screen shot of that issue and upload it. Post a new thread with the issue+screenshot in the performance part of the bugreports area (imo performance is the most relevant subsection here) oh and remember to include your current AMD driver version and the model of your graphics card.
    Just as I was about to do that, i found the problem - the game isn't compatible with MSI Afterburner! Thanks for your help anyway ;)
  • Narod wrote:

Jeytav wrote:

Narod wrote:

i can't even play the game, grey screen with just a minimap in the corner, im not even using a NVIDIA gpu, i've got an AMD one :(
    Could you take a screen shot of that issue and upload it. Post a new thread with the issue+screenshot in the performance part of the bugreports area (imo performance is the most relevant subsection here) oh and remember to include your current AMD driver version and the model of your graphics card.
    Just as I was about to do that, i found the problem - the game isn't compatible with MSI Afterburner! Thanks for your help anyway ;)

Similar problem to my only that in my case turning off Rivatuner Statistics helped.
  • Chicken wrote:

CattleAndCrops.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION in module "C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\atio6axx.dll" at 0033:0000000076907D30, DrvPresentBuffers()+13685728 byte(s)
    I had similar issue. After the map has loaded, game crashed.

As I said I had similar issue. Mine was caused by AMD Radeon GPU. Today I updated my grafic card drivers to the newest and all went well. Map has loaded and game started.

My desktop setup:

CPU i5 - dual core, 4,2 GHz
    GPU Radeon R9 280X - 3,1 GB
    16 GB RAM

Ingame bugs/issues:

I had to change several controls:
    Release mouse - to LCtrl,
    Gear up - Tab
    Gear down - \
    Gas limiter - temporary key G, but it does nothing (I must check another key).
    Speed control - T (I haven't understood yet what it exactly makes)
    Gear toggle - y
    Exit gear (It's wrong description of Exit vehicle, as mentioned in other thread) - I let it at E key

I haven't tried to connect my joystick yet, so I can't report if it goes or not at the moment.

I didn't have much time to try other things. So I take my settings like temporary.

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
    GPU Type - Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon R9 280X 3,072 GB GDDR5
    GPU Driver - Radeon Software Version 17.12.1
    RAM - 8 GB
    Win 7 64bit
  • So I saw in another thread how to enable the in game fps/stat menu.

Tilde key ( just under ESC key on most kbds) , opens console, type " time " , hit enter,
    FPS and other stats appear in smallish box, top right of screen.

Now if i can find a " useallavailable cores" option......

In game cpu use shows 60-90% depending, but perf monitor shows it only running on one core.
    Which would have a massive hit on performance.
    Saw a Youtube gameplay video just now, Intel rig, the person did not appear to have this issue.
    R5 3900x / Crosshair 6 Hero / 32 GB Gskill FlareX 3200 / Vega 64 LC/ Samsung 960 Evo NVMe
    M.2 500GB / Samsung 840 Evo Sata 6 500Gb / 1TB WD Blue / Thermaltake 360mm AIO
    / Corsair HX 850w / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / Win10 Home 64 bit / LG 34UM88C 3440 x 1440 21 x 9 monitor.
  • Sterbo wrote:

I have a gtx980ti and when I raise the vegetation the fps fall from 60 to 45 and the card is in use only 45%

Do not speed limit automatly when the tool is lowered
    Yeah the game just doesn't use 100% GPU or 100% CPU or anything close to that, but the FPS tanks. I'm sure that the devs are working on something, and obviously optimisation is a lower priority than finishing the game (as it should be)
  • Narod wrote:

Sterbo wrote:

I have a gtx980ti and when I raise the vegetation the fps fall from 60 to 45 and the card is in use only 45%

Do not speed limit automatly when the tool is lowered
    Yeah the game just doesn't use 100% GPU or 100% CPU or anything close to that, but the FPS tanks. I'm sure that the devs are working on something, and obviously optimisation is a lower priority than finishing the game (as it should be)
    We hope to solve everything and implement the speed limiter when using a tool
  • HardRooster wrote:

XBOX 360 controller not working. In the setup menu it's detected, and I can calibrate it, move the sticks and watch the bars move left and right, but in game it does nothing.
    If you do not get it, maybe "VJoy" is an alternative.

Perhaps in connection with MultiWii
    Did not test itself but seems as if it could work.
    Display Spoiler
    Spielerechner 10 jahre alt aber C6C lief darauf trotzdem... (Intel C2D e6850 Extreme Edition, 8GB ddr2, 2x GTX460 mit je 2GB, 4x500gb hdd Samsung HJ im Raid0(Hardwareraid), Nvidia zertifiziertes Mainbord msi 680i SLI)

Momentan genutzter Rechner für C&C beta:

Imac mit core i5 4x3,2Ghz ohne turbo, 3,46 MIt turbo,
    32 GB ddr3 1600MHz, SSD evo 750 500GB, GraKa gtx 675MX mit 1GB

bis mittel gibt es gar keine probleme hoch ist spielbar

The post was edited 2 times, last by ccwtb: verbesserung der übersetzung ().