Controller Hotfix: v0.5.1 11. Apr 2019

• Controller Hotfix: v0.5.1 11. Apr 2019

With the Hotfix Update v0.5.1 we have further improved the radial menu, applied the new design to many UI elements and fixed some bugs.

We'll be back at the beginning of May with another status update, until then we wish you all a relaxing holiday and happy Easter!

Changelog
      • NEW The vehicle lights as well as the ignition are now available in the radial menu
      • NEW The first important vehicles (all tractors and the Jaguar) have received complete translations for the UserActions and CabControls

• CHANGE Mission start, status and complete displays have been redesigned
      • CHANGE CareerInfo display top left has been redesigned
      • CHANGE A vehicle can also consist of several animated sub-models and these will now always be displayed correctly
      • CHANGE The Key Bindings Info window now uses the gamepad keys when using a controller
      • CHANGE The radial menu has been further improved regarding the assignment of the quickslots
      • CHANGE At the start of the game you are in the first-person view
      • CHANGE Radio was removed from the hud

• BUG FIX Autopilot can be switched off after save game loading
      • BUG FIX Fixed language selection in options menu in launcher version
      • BUG FIX Numpad Enter no longer triggers screenshots under Steam
      • BUG FIX Pause menu buttons no longer disappear at 21:9 resolutions
      • BUG FIX The Key Bindings Info window no longer interferes in the main menu or in the WorldEditor
      • BUG FIX The mission "Fast growth, better business" is no longer doubled
      • BUG FIX Fixed a problem with the "Fill Tank Failed" warning in the "Good Crops" and "Bale Mission" missions
      • BUG FIX The mission "The bulls are back in town" is playable again
    • Kerbo wrote:

I like the new UI look but can't seem to find the date anywhere. The only place I can see the current date is if I bring up the new task screen. Did I miss this somewhere? Thanks for your continued hard work on a great simulator.
      click in the clock top left and you will be redirected to the calendar. The Most left day is the actually date.

I personally miss the date on top left, too.
    • Nachtfalke wrote:

Kerbo wrote:

I like the new UI look but can't seem to find the date anywhere. The only place I can see the current date is if I bring up the new task screen. Did I miss this somewhere? Thanks for your continued hard work on a great simulator.
      click in the clock top left and you will be redirected to the calendar. The Most left day is the actually date.
      I personally miss the date on top left, too.
      OK, thanks. I thought the calendar was always the whole week but just happened to line up right when I looked.