Thrustmaster T300 configuration

• Thrustmaster T300 configuration

Hi guys it is impossible for me to configure the Thrustmaster T300 because when I set the pedals the accelerator brakes and accelerates at the same time and sometimes it happens that it does not work well. In some tractors it works well but in others it does not work, the buttons are unconfigured only the gears I set them in the cams but sometimes it goes and sometimes it does not. If someone has this flyer, and it works well, the RS model also fits me, it's the same base, I could pass the configuration file (input.cfg) thanks

Thrustmaster-T300-Ferrari-Integral-Alcantara

Español:
    Hola chicos me es imposible configurar el Thrustmaster T300 porque cuando configuro los pedales el acelerador frena y acelera al mismo tiempo y a veces sucede que no funciona bien. En algunos tractores va bien pero en otros no funciona, los botones se desconfiguran solos las marchas las configuro en las levas pero a veces va y otras no. Si alguien tiene este volante, y le funciona bien ,el modelo RS tambien me vale, es la misma base, me podria pasar el archivo de configuración (input.cfg)gracias
  • Sounds like you didn't calibrate the pedals in play. Or that you reconfigure the pedals in the steering wheel driver, either as combined pedals or as single pedals.
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 32GB DDR4 3800Mhz, Gigabyte X570 Elite, AMD Radeon RX 6900XT, BeQuiet! Straight Power 850W, BeQuiet! Pure Base 500DX weiß, 3x 27" Dell WQHD Monitore, Saitek Seitenkons., CSL DD, HP Reverb G2
  • Modebcn wrote:

Hi guys it is impossible for me to configure the Thrustmaster T300 because when I set the pedals the accelerator brakes and accelerates at the same time and sometimes it happens that it does not work well. In some tractors it works well but in others it does not work, the buttons are unconfigured only the gears I set them in the cams but sometimes it goes and sometimes it does not. If someone has this flyer, and it works well, the RS model also fits me, it's the same base, I could pass the configuration file (input.cfg) thanks

[..]
    Yes this seems to be an known issue (for me).
    I have a G27 and gets some trouble with CaC.
    I mean, it make no sense to assign an accelerator pedal to a backwart axis inside the software. This is a design failure.
    Lenkrad und CaC - Geht halt nicht bei jedem.
    Kritische Geister befördern ein Projekt.
    Mods handeln nach Couleur!

The post was edited 1 time, last by blueprint ().

• @Modebcn When you are in the calibration menue of your wheel (menue Steering->Button calibrate beside your wheel name) in Cattle and Crops and you see any red bar graph on the left side you will have to calibrate them. Even if they are not related with you wheel axes, just do the calibration process and the red bars will dissapere.
    After that you have to eliminate the Deadzones of the pedals to zero and of the wheel to 0.1
    At least you have to choose Button vehicle (I hope it's named like that) and you have to assign your acceleration pedal to forward and the brake to backward, move left with your wheel turning left (I think this is enough) and that's hopefully it.