Losing Early Bird discount when upgrading package

• Losing Early Bird discount when upgrading package

Hey,

Quick question.. im not sure if this is the way it is supposed to work.
    If I try to upgrade my package it will look at what I already paid and will check the difference with the package I want to upgrade to.
    What it should look at is the normal price of the package, not the discounted price. Now early backers are just getting screwed over and just have to pay the regular price anyway.

It would be great if we could just buy the season passes as addon so we would still keep our early backer discount.
  • Yes, I purchased the Early Farming Limited sale for 27 Euro through kickstarter last year. It is virtually the same as the 33 Euro package just a different name and limited.

Like you said when you go to look at upgrade options they do not take this into account but rather it just takes into account the actual price you paid. It's only 6 Euro difference but to some people that may matter and to others it's just principle more than anything.

I guess a simple way to fix it is just add 6 Euro to everyones account who purchased the limited sale package.

That is if this wasn't intended. For me I guess it's principle but I also don't mind paying the extra 6 Euro if it all boils down to it.

Currently I'm just waiting to see exactly what's happening with the game before I commit to an upgrade.

One option for upgrading I would like to see is a modified farming with friends package. I really want to purchase a few copies for my friends but since I already purchased the game it's not possible to do and keep my current account. This package would be 75euro and include 3 copies of the game but other than that is the same as the 4x farming with friends package.

• mmmBetty wrote:

Yes, I purchased the Early Farming Limited sale for 27 Euro through kickstarter last year. It is virtually the same as the 33 Euro package just a different name and limited.

Like you said when you go to look at upgrade options they do not take this into account but rather it just takes into account the actual price you paid. It's only 6 Euro difference but to some people that may matter and to others it's just principle more than anything.

I guess a simple way to fix it is just add 6 Euro to everyones account who purchased the limited sale package.

That is if this wasn't intended. For me I guess it's principle but I also don't mind paying the extra 6 Euro if it all boils down to it.

Currently I'm just waiting to see exactly what's happening with the game before I commit to an upgrade.

One option for upgrading I would like to see is a modified farming with friends package. I really want to purchase a few copies for my friends but since I already purchased the game it's not possible to do and keep my current account. This package would be 75euro and include 3 copies of the game but other than that is the same as the 4x farming with friends package.
    Like wise.

I paid the higher kickstarter price & agree with others that should be the full amount with no extra demands of any kind.
    If the other kick starter payers hadn't agreed with that Kick starter, then there would be no CNC at all.
    We have been screwed once by the delayed release of CNC so give us a break & forfit the extra demans from Your funders!
    As so many will not care about the final outcome!
    Interfarms Ceo.
  • in @mmmBetty they should just upgrade everyone who bought the €27 deal to the €33 it is the same deal only difference is you managed to get your hands on the cheaper version and should not be "punished" for that, so either upgrade them to the more expensive deal or make some upgrades specifially for those packages, which literally means you take the current price and drop if by €6 for those who owns the €27

i5 4690k - 3,5 Ghz, EVGA gtx 1070 ftw hybrid - 8 gb vram, 16 gb 1600 Mhz ddr3 ram