field 22 and grass : what's the problem? version 0.3.1.0

• field 22 and grass : what's the problem? version 0.3.1.0

Hello,
    I have quesions about grass and field 22 :
    I put an employee on this fiels with tha task to use the Claas Disco 2750 mowing unit. I received the notification the task was done, but... I see no difference between before and after...(ok, there are some work regarding the visual of some cultures...)
    After it, I made a new task to use (still in the field 22) the Claas Liner 500 rake. During that time I was plowing on an other field...
    No notification regarding the task, in the planning it was still "in progress" but...the tractor was stopped on a side on the field (not at the entrance), motor "on", wheels not moving...well : nothing happened (after a while)... So after I plowwed, I deleted the task and tried to use the rack myself...
    What a pity : I turned aroud all the field... About half of it was ok...the rake always "switching from left to right" like a fish tail...
    Did anyone had the same problem? or successed to put in line the grass in this field correctly? I had no problem on other fields...
  • Hello !
    For now, you can not use the helper to do the work with the grassland machines.

At what speed are you using the rack ? I think you are driving to fast ... you should use step 1 of the cruise-control.
    AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
    My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
    Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
  • I would assume that after the helper "used" the vehicles they had problems because helper did no "start" them correctly because he is not able to do that.

So better reset the grass machines or buy them new and try again but without AI. And as said above it should not be high speed. I think you can use it with something lower than 15 km/h so I would suggest not more than 13 km/h. Slower is always "better" to make sure it works but you should be save with 13 km/h.

Regards
    Nachtfalke
  • It's hard to keep a constant speed with the accelerator. Cruise control is the best solution with buttons setup to raise or lower the desired speed...
    AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

• Nachtfalke wrote:

I would assume that after the helper "used" the vehicles they had problems because helper did no "start" them correctly because he is not able to do that.

So better reset the grass machines or buy them new and try again but without AI. And as said above it should not be high speed. I think you can use it with something lower than 15 km/h so I would suggest not more than 13 km/h. Slower is always "better" to make sure it works but you should be save with 13 km/h.

Regards
    Nachtfalke
    Hi,
    regarding the speed, I turn at 7km/h...so not so high speed...
    In this zip you can have a preview of what happens... On this vedeo, the tractor drives straight...
    The rake doesn't "swing" all the times : some times yes, some times no...
    Files
  • earl larrouquette wrote:

TheCoCe wrote:

It seems like the joint in the liner is not unlocked. Try to collapse and extrude it again and see if it is better. I would guess that this is a savegame problem where the liner isn't properly restored after loading.
    Hi, by "collapse and extrude", do you mean "by pressing th X key"?
    Hi,

after Loading a savegame when you have something attached to a tractor best tip from my personal view is:

1. detach everything
    2. attach again
    3. make sure it is collapsed (X)
    4. make sure it is lowered (Y) - you can mnake sure it is if you lift it up and down a one or two times.

User Actions sometimes show that it is "down" but in reality it is up. so you have to push "Y" two times to get it down again.

Regards
    Nachtfalke
  • Unfortunally, nothing changes...

I loaded my game, collapsed the rake, remove it from the tractor, attached it, extruded it, lowered it... but still happens...
    Happens also with field num 16...
    Will try to rent a new tractor + new rake and see...
    Edit : same effect with a new tractor + new rake...
    Files

The post was edited 1 time, last by earl larrouquette ().

• earl larrouquette wrote:

Unfortunally, nothing changes...

I loaded my game, collapsed the rake, remove it from the tractor, attached it, extruded it, lowered it... but still happens...
    Happens also with field num 16...
    Will try to rent a new tractor + new rake and see...
    Edit : same effect with a new tractor + new rake...
    Hi,

I can replicate this issue. This is probably realted to the same problem mentioned in other threads:
    Problem with Strautmann SZK 1802

I hired the rake, attached it, pressed X, started it (B) and lowered it (V) with Claas 530. It is going left and right when driving over a field (#14)

@earl larrouquette there is probably nothing you can do ath the moment but good news is that this is know very short after release of 0.3.1.0 and so the chances are good it will be fixed in the next update. You can add version tag 0.3.1.0 to the thread and a moderator @TheCoCe or @Fck54 should move it to Objects/Assets.

Regards
    Nachtfalke
  • Has been moved