Status Update Grassland Part II 12.07.18

• I would appreciate it if you'd be more polite about MBB posting updates. There are other games out there that you can play. Why do you always have to be so negative? If you can't have a happy xmas because there is no update then I feel very sorry for you.
      Proper Sim gamer. Rally games tractor and truck games. Bus games and train games you name it :)

• Lee01Mr wrote:

I would appreciate it if you'd be more polite about MBB posting updates. There are other games out there that you can play. Why do you always have to be so negative? If you can't have a happy xmas because there is no update then I feel very sorry for you.
      Yeah, its funny how some people think they can make demands and that would speed up things. MBB have been pretty straight forward and open about what's happening.

People should just kick back and enjoy other games as well. There are plenty out there to play.
    • Simulation
      Detailed machinery and realistic harvesting techniques
      Management
      Your employees will help you take care of your farm, your animals and your estate
      Vegetation
      Plant growth and health depending on multiple ground conditions
      Weather
      Advanced weather system influencing your farming strategies
      Brands
      Supported by our license partners in the industry
      Multiplayer
      Join your friends in conquering the maps
      Modding Support
      Enhance the game with your own vehicles and maps

Made with Passion
      By Gamers - For Gamers

Why Early Access?
      “We have built a solid technical basis but need more time to finish the remaining work with the help of your community feedback.

Lies :) nothing works no solid base no simulator hell we do not have the main key binds in 2 years :)) i say that before but God of forum decide to delete my post. Non of the cod works we have just print-screens

When i buy this game i aspect a solid technical basis. No where on this forum or steam or there web say all of this is not working :) cause they are greedy and they make over a million euros till now with this lies.

So pls buy more broken software and defend them :) Game will be a blast :)
      IT JUST WORKS
    • And don't confuse a final product with an Early Access product!
      If you continue to write such nonsense, I will delete it.

The developers are working hard on this project and there is a lot of progress.
      Blaming such things on the developers is absolutely unfair, if you had even a hint of software development, you would understand that this extremely extensive simulation takes a lot of time!

I think you should be careful with your comments, after all you have already received 3 warnings, there are no 4 here.
      AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 32GB DDR4 3800Mhz, Gigabyte X570 Elite, AMD Radeon RX 6900XT, BeQuiet! Straight Power 850W, BeQuiet! Pure Base 500DX weiß, 3x 27" Dell WQHD Monitore, Saitek Seitenkons., CSL DD, HP Reverb G2
    • All of u fan boys support a broken software, and you are proud with that. I supported this project 4 months and in all that time i see 0 bug fix and when we post AI and other bugs the moderators say all is fine all is working. All the updates give us is more bug content that we canto use, read the bloody forum mate it is full of bugs and the fix you see in updates are insignificant
      compare to the broken software they sell
      Instead to support the developers you are kissing ass and u never complain and you are happy with scraps when others exploit you and you are to blind to see it even after 2 years.

Nothing i can do guys for you. you deserve to be exploited.
      IT JUST WORKS
    • You're 12 years old or have absolutely no knowledge about how this world works. You are talking nonsense because you have no clue what you're talking about. If you're like this in real life well good luck getting anywhere. I'm actually amazed what you post. Its laughable and tbh pathetic
      Proper Sim gamer. Rally games tractor and truck games. Bus games and train games you name it :)

• Just ignore him, clearly very little knowledge on game development and differences between Early Access games. Demanding and making ridiculously assumptions and accusations, very hard to grasp reality in regarding development of games.

Can't please everyone.

Nevertheless looking forward to more news and update, keep up the work MBB.
    • gheazu wrote:

Simulation
      Detailed machinery and realistic harvesting techniques
      Management
      Your employees will help you take care of your farm, your animals and your estate
      Vegetation
      Plant growth and health depending on multiple ground conditions
      Weather
      Advanced weather system influencing your farming strategies
      Brands
      Supported by our license partners in the industry
      Multiplayer
      Join your friends in conquering the maps
      Modding Support
      Enhance the game with your own vehicles and maps

Made with Passion
      By Gamers - For Gamers

Why Early Access?
      “We have built a solid technical basis but need more time to finish the remaining work with the help of your community feedback.

Lies :) nothing works no solid base no simulator hell we do not have the main key binds in 2 years :)) i say that before but God of forum decide to delete my post. Non of the cod works we have just print-screens

When i buy this game i aspect a solid technical basis. No where on this forum or steam or there web say all of this is not working :) cause they are greedy and they make over a million euros till now with this lies.

So pls buy more broken software and defend them :) Game will be a blast :)
      Dude, you are aware the game is not finished right? I've been along since the techdemo and a lot has happened since then. Progress might not always be as fast as one could wish for, nevertheless, there is progress. You need to get you expectations set to a reality level, this is not a AAA developer, you cannot set them to those same standards. Speaking of AAA developers, have you ever played a Bethesda game? Those games are ALWAYS broken when released. So when a game with a 20-25$ mio budget can be broken. I think MBB is doing pretty damn well. Go get a reality check and come back when you have.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CallMeMegalo ().

• Participating in early access should, just like things like kickstarter, be seen as a donation, not an investment, to help other people realise their dream. You need to have patience and an understanding that projects are often done on limited resources. There is a risk a project fails or takes many years to complete. So you should only spend money you can afford to loose and go in with no expectations at all. That way, everything you get back from it will be a gift that you yourself helped to create.

In my opinion, this project is going in a good direction. They're progressing quite nicely. And even if they fail at some point in the future I'll feel sorry for the team but also compliment them for what they've achieved until then and feel good for helping to make it possible. Of course, I sincerely hope that it will not come to that but wish you all the best :thumbup:
    • This is exactly the right mindset, mwi! Kickstarter/early access is a donation. You can't expect your every investment to be succesful, not even professional investors investing millions expect that. There's always a risk of failure and that's why you never invest more that you can afford to lose.

I was a critic in the early days because of the lack of information, they listened to that critique and improved heavily on keeping the community up to date with regular updates. Since then I've been leaning back relaxing looking at the development. It still has a far road ahead, but there is also a lot of road left behind and things are moving forward.
    • I fully agree with you mwi and megalo. It's a shame some people don't see it like that. You'll always get something back for your investment :) . Xmas is coming up so let's be happy and wish MBB a happy xmas and a fun year of development. :D :thumbsup:

• Hi,
      I'm new on that game (bought it on last month, around the black friday...)
      To be honest, I play on FS 17 (started with FS15), and when FS19 was released, I was not really tempted to buy it (even if it looks great!)
      I've heart about CnC, and searched on Steam abt it... and cause cheaper than FS19, I bought it :D That's why I'm here today ;)
      This game is the 3rd one I buy as a EA/very very very EA (not sure I can talk "alpha version")
      Bought my 1st EA in april 2016... End of feb 2017, the dev said "sorry, I can't go on... to much complex and not enough time for it"... After reading the "not so negative "reactions of the community, he made his "mea culpa" in august 2017 and in august 2018, the community had a big surprise with a "reboot" planned for 2019, cause the guy made a lil team (seems they are 3) in the beginning of 2018, and work again, on it;
      Other game, I bought in nov 2016.Due of a studio who finally doesn't mind abt this game, here again the community is sad, cause the game is far far far to be released (released was planned for june 2017)... Worst : on every updates, there are more and more bugs AND some things that were working BEFORE the updates DIDN't anymore !! Actually Dev had to ask their advocates to make the studio "respect" the contract... and comunity is still waiting ...

Btw, yes there are some bugs on CnC (for now, except with the rake, I found nothing ...) but... on FS19 there are too, as gamers say!
      Be patient guys, and if you are not enough, go to play something else, and come back later...or not ;)
    • Supporting a game in early access is always a risk, because many things can go wrong and development time can be long. When you purchase an early access you take this risk and the only thing you can do is support the game, try to make your own contribution and, more importantly, be patient.We are talking about a game in alpha version.
    • Just to put things in perspective here from my point of view. Because I'm getting the feeling something is out of balance here.

When CnC started, they were searching how to make progress and finding ways to inform us about the progress they made. At the moment of writing, they have proven to become a more and more a professional game studio with not only updates based on nice pictures or false unproven words, but with actual updates that you can download and will improve the game.

Of course the game isn't 100 % yet, and I hope they put as much effort in the updates to come as they did in the past. Because what they promised at the beginning of they're project, they seem to deliver. There is no game out there who thought they could do ground deformation and actually delivered it in a game that was playable. Not even speaking of all the other features. (Because that's for me the feature nobody seems to can handle)

And that's not even all they have given us. And yes, I actually was one of the persons who wasn't happy about the way they provided us with updates, but I am very happy now to see what they've become. From sceptical forum poster to fan-boy you could say.

So keep up the great work and I'm looking forward for all the new stuff that the future will bring.