AI help

• It is going to combine if combine is 60%+ full. After the combine is empty the tractor AI helper drives back to the border of the field to not block any other vehicles on the field and waits until the combine is 60% full again.

You can not call the helper to empty the combine. You can try with "U" but I think this will not help if the combine has not at least 60% OR the "Mission complete" command is there.

Regards
    Nachtfalke
  • Nachtfalke wrote:

It is going to combine if combine is 60%+ full. After the combine is empty the tractor AI helper drives back to the border of the field to not block any other vehicles on the field and waits until the combine is 60% full again.

You can not call the helper to empty the combine. You can try with "U" but I think this will not help if the combine has not at least 60% OR the "Mission complete" command is there.

Regards
    Nachtfalke

Oh ok, so it will empty combine when its just 60% full, which it is doing I just thought it would empty combine when its 100% full. but its ok, as was just enquiring
  • Nybyggarn wrote:

I wished that they got the call trailer and activate auger separated. When I for the first time played with the combine it took me a good hour and a half too understand that you have to activate unloading for the ai to drive under it.
    Yes this is a little bit stupid. And it does not disable "Unload" when AI trailr is driving away. It is not optimal configured but it works OK if you know how to handle the AI. But this is difficult for new player because this is nothing you learn within a gameplay mission this is only experience when playing the game some hours and asking within the forum. Tha's good! Probably will help some others.

Regards
    Nachtfalke