Xbox 360 Wireless Controller not recognized when turned on and game already loaded

• Xbox 360 Wireless Controller not recognized when turned on and game already loaded

when I load the game, but then forget to turn on the above controller. it wont work in game when I turn it on. is there a way to make it work when in the game if I forget to turn it on before i load game. I had this happen in farming sim 17 But then Giants fixed the problem. when I do switch on controller before I start the game its ok. But if i have to go away from the PC, so there-fore not using controller and after 15 mins the controller switchs off auto. in the game if not used. but once you turn it back on its ok while still in the game. but wont work if its not turned on before you load up the game

Hope I have explained this right

The post was edited 1 time, last by seederman ().

• seederman wrote:

when I load the game, but then forget to turn on the above controller. it wont work in game when I turn it on. is there a way to make it work when in the game if I forget to turn it on before i load game. I had this happen in farming sim 17 But then Giants fixed the problem. when I do switch on controller before I start the game its ok. But if i have to go away from the PC, so there-fore not using controller and after 15 mins the controller switchs off auto. in the game if not used. but once you turn it back on its ok while still in the game. but wont work if its not turned on before you load up the game

Hi,

do you still have this problem or did you find any workaround?

Regards
    Nachtfalke
  • Nachtfalke wrote:

seederman wrote:

Hi,
    do you still have this problem or did you find any workaround?

Regards
    Nachtfalke

Hi no im afraid I still have the problem.
  • Marmutts wrote:

I can confirm that I have the same problem as @seederman with my wireless (not bluetooth) XBOX 360 controller
    glad then I am not the only one who has the problem. I had same thing when on farm sim 17, but then giants fixed it. so hope CnC can too. as its annoying if you forget to turn your controller on before launching game. so there-fore you have to reload game again with controller on