XSplit Broadcaster causes game to crash on startup

• XSplit Broadcaster causes game to crash on startup

So I've got a bit of a head scratcher. I'm starting to get the feeling that grassland update may only be a couple of weeks away, so I want to get my profile to spring time, so I can easily create a new profile if necessary. However when I went to launch C&C it instantly crashed. I verified the game files via steam and all is okay. I'm running graphics driver 23.21.13.8813. (I specifically don't upgrade drivers often to avoid this type of thing). Also I have run 0.2.6.0 in the past, and would have been on the same driver. Anyways... any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

RB

Note: Computer specs listed in spoiler below.
    Nothin' Runs Like A Deere When It's Gettin' Chased By A Magnum

Display Spoiler

i7 6700k @4.6 ghz w/ 360mm AIO liquid cooler
    32gb Corsair Vengance 3200mhz
    2 Asus Strix GTX 1070's w/ HB Bridge
    Asus Maximus Hero VIII
    Corsair HX 850i
    256gb Samsung 960 Evo (Boot)
    512gb Samsung 860 Pro (Games and Programs)
    1tb WD Black (Recordings)
    2 2tb WD Red (Mass Storage & Back-ups)
    Asus Blu-Ray Burner
    Corsair 780T
    APC 1500VA UPS w/ additional battery
  • I'd suggest backing up the profiles folder first. Then get rid of the Profile folder in the original Documents/my games/Cattle and Crops directory. Then try to start the game again. If that doesn't make any difference try clearing the rest of the folder (the engine.cfg could cause issues, and Mods of course). If a Profile is causing the crash it would be very helpful to provide the profile (probably without savegames) to check whats the issue.
  • I've got it running now... sorry should have posted earlier. I think there was a conflict with X-Split Broadcaster. As soon as I closed it, the game launched.
    Nothin' Runs Like A Deere When It's Gettin' Chased By A Magnum

Display Spoiler

i7 6700k @4.6 ghz w/ 360mm AIO liquid cooler
    32gb Corsair Vengance 3200mhz
    2 Asus Strix GTX 1070's w/ HB Bridge
    Asus Maximus Hero VIII
    Corsair HX 850i
    256gb Samsung 960 Evo (Boot)
    512gb Samsung 860 Pro (Games and Programs)
    1tb WD Black (Recordings)
    2 2tb WD Red (Mass Storage & Back-ups)
    Asus Blu-Ray Burner
    Corsair 780T
    APC 1500VA UPS w/ additional battery