Status Update - Grassland

• Status Update - Grassland

The grassland machines are almost completely finished and are doing their work on the fields. The infographics shows you the effect of weather and machines on the drying process. ⛅

Engine:
      Due to your feedback and the additional impact of the grassland update we have decided to expedite the performance improvements and not to wait with the optimizations until the end of the Early Access phase. In order to do that we have begun implementing the first upgrades from the Tombstone Engine, the successor of the C4 engine. Thanks to the new ring detail system the visibility tests will be strongly improved, which adds a load relief for both the CPU and video cards.
      The Tombstone engine will additionally provide a better multicore support in the future.

Weather:
      The weather is essential for the drying of swath. Until now there was sporadically random weather with quantities of fog and rain. For the grassland update we are optimizing the weather system so that sunshine hours and rain have an influence on the drying process.

Drying:
      In order to recreate a realistic tedding procedure we have added wetness parameters for the upper and lower surface of the swath, where the upper surface dries faster than the lower surface for example. Tedding is therefore an important part of the drying process to produce hay fast and efficiently.

Tedder:
      With the grassland update the Claas Volto 80 will join the existing vehicle fleet.enabling you to tedd the cut grass or straw to guarantee an optimal drying process.

Joints:
      A small addition to the last modding news: the twist axis of joints has been separated in upper and lower limits so that asymmetrical angles can be set. Joints can now also be moved by movement and rotation controllers which enables more complex animations.
    • i say lets w8 for this delay update. The update was scheduled in oct. now is middle of nov and no news about the date. As for performance i doubt they will deliver the next gen farming simulator wit C4 and Tombstone who are old and outdated for the hardware that is now on the market, we are talking about 2k resolution RTX GPU and 12 core CPU, who will buy a PC in 2019 they will have all this hardware even in cheep PC builds .

F.S. 19 will come out November 20, 2018 and they have all options except dynamic ground. Even Pure farming has evolve in a unexpected way, and it supports all steering wheel and controllers, as well the graphics and the optimization is amazing in both cases.
      But as Freud say "humans are limitless" and mbb may innovate the software
      IT JUST WORKS

The post was edited 2 times, last by gheazu: Typo ().

• For everyone that isn't following the Discord: There was a Mini-Statusupdate today:

Rob wrote:

Caedes used to be our AI-man and today he mainly works on the multiplayer. Right now we're focusing more on the bug reports because we want CNC to be stable and run well before we put so much work into the multiplayer.
      But at least the tractors are already driving in multiplayer mode and attachments are already synchronised correctly
    • Rob wrote:

Und wir geben uns viel Mühe euch ein gutes Spiel zu liefern. Hier ein Preview auf das nächste Update:

System Update
      Display Spoiler

Desktop
      CoolerMaster HAF-X I CoolerMaster 1000W RS-A00-ESBA Netzteil I
      Ryzen 7 5800x
      MSI B550 Gaming Plus I G-Skill 3200 Ram 2x16Gb I Radeon RX6700X I
      1TB Samsung 970 EVO M.2
      CPU Wassergekühlt (selbst zusammengestellte Kühlung)

Laptop:
      I7 6700HQ I GTX1070 I 17,3" FullHD I 16GB DDR4 I 512GB M.2SSD
      Kühlpad

The post was edited 1 time, last by newbienearcologne: Schlussstrich. Folgende Gründe für die Löschung der Beiträge: Wenn andere User immer wieder meinen Sie können über andere urteilen, wie zum Beispiel zu sagen dies ist kleinkartiertes Denken, oder sie sind Nörgler, und dies auch noch von Moderatoren gelobt bzw. durch likes unterstützt wird, dann ist es nicht mehr sinnvoll das Forum zu unterstützen. Ein weiterer Grund ist die Aussage mir gegenüber „Du muss das auch nicht verstehen.“, dies von einem Moderator wo es um eine Spielmechanik ging. Und zu guter letzt wurde jüngst wieder ein Post gelöscht ohne PN an mich. Andere können beleidigen oder über Personen urteilen, wenn man dies dann kritisiert, wird der eigene Post gelöscht. Sorry aber so werde ich es nicht mehr unterstützen. ().