Golden Harvest and Slurry missions Bugs

• Golden Harvest and Slurry missions Bugs

Yesterday I went on a mission quest (golden harvest I think), where we get to drive the Jaguar harvester and 3 tractors with forage trailers were to collect the corn chaff from us and unload at the biogas plant. The first tractor did well and drove just behind me. But when it was almost filled up, the second tractor came by and tried to "dispute" with the first tractor. Then, the third tractor came in too, and the three tractors were "fighting" for the same space. It was a very difficult mission to accomplish, I have to say. I had to drive the tractors away a few times to maintain some order. After the three dumped their loads, things sorted out just fine. I took screenshots of that chaotic situation. 8|

Today I went on the Slurry mission, where you have to fertilize a bunch of fields. It took me an hour or so to finish it up. But when I was done, it played the sound of completion the task, but my tractor disapeared on the field and left the implements there. And no other mission appeared to me. I´m now at Mission 018/023 and don´t have any clues on how I should progress in the missions. ;(

Any thoughts? I´m resisting in loading the game to repeat that mission and see if it works...
  • The tractor has disappeared because he has not heard you, as a reward for the completed mission you get the manure barrel, so it is still on the field. The next missions are only available from a certain date, please check in the menu for missions to see when the next one has to be done.
    CPU: Intel Core i7-8700,6x3700 MHz Turbo bis zu 4700 MHz, CPU-Kühler: CSL Maelstrom 120 Wasserkühlung, 500GB SSD +3000GB Seagate/Western Digital, 32GB DDR4-Ram, GTX 1080 Ti Armor 11G OC 11GB GDDR5X, Mainboard: ASUS Prime Z370-P, Netzteil: 700 Watt Power Boost 80+ Gold, Windows 10 Home 64-Bit, Logitech G29 und Saitek Seitenkonsole
  • @Usaric-BR ,
    This is a know bug with the helper when following a harvester. We 'll have to wait until MBB hase get ride of it ...
    AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
    My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
    Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
    :S
  • Florian1986 wrote:

The tractor has disappeared because he has not heard you, as a reward for the completed mission you get the manure barrel, so it is still on the field. The next missions are only available from a certain date, please check in the menu for missions to see when the next one has to be done.
    Thank you, man! I thought time would advance automatically, like it has been done before on a few missions, but after your tip I realized the tasks has specific dates and I can advance by sleeping. Thanks again!