Trees lighting - shadows. 3rd person view

• Trees lighting - shadows. 3rd person view

I felt that the trees, although very well done, are quite unrealistic, since it looks like it is always changing shapes when approaching them (actually, it seems it changes color or it gets darker). About the character, he moves oddly in 3rd person view, specially sideways. Are these things planned to be reworked? Thanks.
  • Nothing is really completed. For us all ....waiting is what we have to test. And we have to wait longer as few of us are able to wait.

Few here are angry.
    System Update
    Display Spoiler

Desktop
    CoolerMaster HAF-X I CoolerMaster 1000W RS-A00-ESBA Netzteil I
    Ryzen 7 5800x
    MSI B550 Gaming Plus I G-Skill 3200 Ram 2x16Gb I Radeon RX6700X I
    1TB Samsung 970 EVO M.2
    CPU Wassergekühlt (selbst zusammengestellte Kühlung)

Laptop:
    I7 6700HQ I GTX1070 I 17,3" FullHD I 16GB DDR4 I 512GB M.2SSD
    Kühlpad
  • Usaric-BR wrote:

I felt that the trees, although very well done, are quite unrealistic, since it looks like it is always changing shapes when approaching them (actually, it seems it changes color or it gets darker). About the character, he moves oddly in 3rd person view, specially sideways. Are these things planned to be reworked? Thanks.
    This could be related to the vegetations distance and so on. So the fading between "near" and "far" distance objects is not the best at the moment so I think you notice such changes in shadows - I see this, too.

Regards