Q.about bugs

• Q.about bugs

Hello i want to ask if there is some one from cnc on this forum who can replay to our bug section. Im looking at that forum and i see no official replay. Other wards me and others players post allot of bugs. I see no official replay no admin or programer replay to our problems. I see bugs that are dated with 2017 and no replay and no fix.

Now i ask you what is the poit of this forum ? Why shod we spend time posting problems and bugs if no one from cnc team take action. I do not refer for a fix that hope fly long time agoo, but at list a blody replay on our threds with we will check it out. In all bugs or problems i see players helping players. Where is that support you say you offer. Where is that game made by gamers for gamers?
      IT JUST WORKS
    • Every single bug is forwarded to their internal bug tracker and prioritised. If bugs aren't fixed yet it's because other features/bugs have a higher priority. The Moderators in this forum are the in contact with the developers and provide support and forward information about bugs, fixes and workarounds. The developers can't spend the time looking through the forums and answering to every single bug.
      If you have any problems people in the forums can't help you with (account related stuff e.g.) you can always message support@masterbrain-bytes.com
      You can check the archive sections if you want to look at problems/bugs that have been resolved as most of the resolved issues are moved to there.
    • Well mate you do a fine job and i commend you, but after one year we need strait answers not delays. That is if cnc wants to continue with this project. After one year of EA all i can say is i was lie and deceive. We ask for a fix in AI we get bails. We ask for a bether optimization we get new Merc.. tractor. It appears to me that cnc have a plan and again they prove to give 0 F on what 30 players who are online daily wants. Very disappointed.
      How can i support this game if when i see cnc official post on this forum is when they beg for money in different context.(they have time to post buy the game but they don't have time to explain there future actions). What started to be a amazing game turn out to be a shiny sh...
      IT JUST WORKS

The post was edited 1 time, last by gheazu ().

• Planning development isn't easy, especially for a Team that doesn't have decades of experience in the game development industry. Delays happen. If they were in a position where they couldn't continue, we would know. So the simple answer is: Yes, they'll keep going. Even if it doesn't always work out as expected.
      You are also completely ignoring how development works right there. Not every single one on the team can work on every feature. Some people do programming, some ingaming and others 3D Models and so on. It's not a matter of them not caring, it's a matter of who can actually do it in the team. Fixing AI or adding new vehicles are two completely different types of work. Someone who is ingaming vehicles can't fix the AI.
      Also, they can't just throw away the plan just to please everyone. There is certain things in development that need priority before others. But the devs know their project, so they know what has to go first, not us.
      It seems, once again, this is a matter of patience. Game development takes a lot of hard work and time.
    • mate im work in software business and trust me when i say i know how it works. First mistake was when you start selling your software you must be aware problems will come up (we call it human factor) so we have 2 or 3 ppl to deal with this problems in order not to lose our first customers
      Second mistake, when you sell your EA you must be 100% shore you have a hard base done this means all main function work and you focus on add contend (in this game is reverse, they add tones of content , unfinished content and the main function do not work :) )
      If they are short staff this is not my problem, i have other problems like bills etc... If they do not have time or they do not have the experience do not start a project or do not ask for money. Buy asking money you make me a customer of your product and you are bound to offer me what you have advertise by the agreement. there internal problems do not apply to me or you, we do not sheer the profit with cnc at the end of moth. At the end of moth this is a business they make money out this game, this is not charity for "Gamers "
      making a customer ignorant cos he aspect to receive what the seller say it sell is wrong, do i need to remind you that after one year of EA and another one of apha only 3 of the features on the main page cattleandcrops.com/ are half implemented ?
      short remainder of the features we all get exited when we read

- Simulation - Detailed machinery and realistic harvesting techniques - not implemented
      -Management - Your employees will help you take care of your farm, your animals and your estate - not working

- Vegetation - Plant growth and health depending on multiple ground conditions - not implemented
      - Weather - Advanced weather system influencing your farming strategies - not implemented

- Brands - Supported by our license partners in the industry

- Multiplayer - Join your friends in conquering the maps - not implemented

- Moding - Enhance the game with your own vehicles and maps

-Made with passion - By Gamers - For Gamers - best joke ever
      IT JUST WORKS
    • Different people have different opinions of Early Access. This game launched very early cause they needed the support.
      Vegetation and Weather are both already in the game. You can check the timeline for more details on which update will enable them in full detail. It's a matter of parameterization. You can already take a look at a lot of the values in game. The last devlog also gave a glance at the values and systems that are implemented. The Detail level compared to other games in terms of machinery is very high with a lot of functionality.
    • The Detail level compared to other games in terms of machinery is very high with a lot of functionality.

It has no logic to buy garage thinking later you will buy a car

Low fps stop you to enjoy the beautiful graphics

machinery is very high with a lot of functionality and you cannot use them cause bug AI, no inputs (steering wheel, controller) support , field work ...
      IT JUST WORKS
    • Well gheazu whilst I agree in some aspects with your statements I think you are being far too harsh in your criticism, I am sure the team is doing their utmost to do this quickly and with all speed they can and yet produce a good product. A good product it is in opinion , my only gripe is the AI and hopefully they will address it soon.

I do not check fps but I run the game on hard and max settings and never a flicker it always runs very smooth, but I do not get into who can get the best fps. I totally agree with you on some of the things you say and I get very frustrated as well, but now is the time they need our support. Look to be frank, I have done thousands of hours in the other farming sim and only 500 in this one, but the hours in this game are far more enjoyable than the other one, in fact I think I am actually farming instead of moving toys around a field, and no I am not knocking the competition I have more than got my monies worth from them, but I think this game is the future.

Regards Peter
    • I disagree on gheazu's tone, but i do on his feeling, there are a lot of open ends (such as a help / wiki / manual). The irritation is result of doubt and (again) lack of info. Posting a quick update with only a picture leaves only more questions than awnsers. The best replies indeed do alot come from other players who speak of own experience.
      The vegitation does not make any sense for me atm, you can plow seed do whatever you want, no way to determin you are doing it right/efficient, for example i see no functional reason for plowing, the game is not giving feedback. When you go check the forum it ends in: it is not yet implemented/in development.

It starts by posting bugs in the bug part of the forum. But then it is unclear what happens after. I mean there are many bugs there. Also on other parts of the forum people speak about bugs.

Because the fancy prio system is a black box to us.

If you have the need of multiple prio levels, your solid planning just got out of hand completely. (what is staging the prio level?)
      The publications about bug are very very minor. Sometimes some bugs turn out to be fixed, but that seem random to us. We can only hope someday the prio of our points are higher than the prios of the timeline (including already sold unspecified modpacks).

glad you took up the feedback about updates, and i would request more info in there about bugs in these updates instead of just more features (more bugs). How you manage bugs, and how can we follow them. What is currently worked on (by the time of the status-update) How we know what we can expect, and what not. I see no other bug breaks/hotfixes in the timeline. When are our fixes planned? After all other priorities? Bug fixing should go hand in hand with implementing new features (i should not teach nobody here). You just cant fix everything in the end without breaking anything or introducing new bugs. If that is the public plan i will give up my confidence. We just have no clue and should be patient. But no one can tell for how long. And yet the game is already on sale as it has passed its peak.
    • Hi,
      instead of always and again and again asking what happens to the posted bugs participate and help to solve these.

I saw people complaining about savegames not loading and games crashing but only a few people described what happend exactly, what they did and uploaded savegame to reproduce and fix.

In the last 1-2 weeks I noticed valuable feedback from CnC dev who could replicate Savegame problems and fix them and posted this in the bug report.

Of course it is nice to know the status of bugs but it will not help anyone to fix it faster. If you know that they acknokwledged the bug it perhaps feels nice to you but then the bug is still not fixed but time wasted to answer to all of the bugs.

I assume that all bugs are acknowledeged and if they start working on fixing it and they need more help to solve or reproduce they would ask.

I would expect that if open bugs get fixed in the New/next update that this is mentioned in the release notes and then perhaps links to the bugreport thread or the Moderators will go through the release notes and report it back to the bugreports.

So my honest opinion. More participation of the community to report and reproduce bugs and add valuable feedback to New or existing threads. Adding a "like" is nice and makes sure that this bug did not happen to only one person but it does not add more content to the bug report.

And I would appreciate more patience. The timeline shows it that focus is actually on features and Animations and graphics from my point of view.

Going through all the bugs is perhapa not a good idea now because not alle game mechanics are implemented and fixing a bug involves many game mechanics at the same time - developed mechanics and undeveloped so fixing something today can break it tomorrow so you did not win anything. The right priority with point oft development is needed and not priority of the community

Regards
      Nachtfalke
    • You understand wrong. Im not frustrated about the bugs or the slow developing im frustrated that they act like all is working. look at the topics, we post 10000 bugs and problems and they act like all is ok . Not one Guide not one line on how to play this game and again they act like this is normal.

If they will post what is working and what is not working and a guide on how to do what people will be more happy and fallow the guide now is a chaos, no one knows when to plant what to plant... Other problem is the German language in the game is that hard to translate 10 words ? Is not hard it is just indifference about this community. In 7 moths i never see one bug or one small request made by this community add in the game. So if treat me with indifference how can i support your cause. respect and admiration come with time and you must give something in order to receive.
      Is that hard to post what crops works and what not ?
      Is that hard to translate the game ?
      Is that hard to post a list of function that do not work ?
      Is that hard to Give a guide on how to set up Video settings ? (in the forum there are xxxxx complains about performance)

i hope you get my point and you do not need 1000000 people to make it right. This 0 F...ks attitude that they adopt is not working with us and that is why we get mad (and this is not from 2 weeks we are talking about 2 years of development in 2 years they did not post one bloody guide)
      IT JUST WORKS
    • gheazu wrote:

You understand wrong. Im not frustrated about the bugs or the slow developing im frustrated that they act like all is working. look at the topics, we post 10000 bugs and problems and they act like all is ok . Not one Guide not one line on how to play this game and again they act like this is normal.

If they will post what is working and what is not working and a guide on how to do what people will be more happy and fallow the guide now is a chaos, no one knows when to plant what to plant... Other problem is the German language in the game is that hard to translate 10 words ? Is not hard it is just indifference about this community. In 7 moths i never see one bug or one small request made by this community add in the game. So if treat me with indifference how can i support your cause. respect and admiration come with time and you must give something in order to receive.
      Is that hard to post what crops works and what not ?
      Is that hard to translate the game ?
      Is that hard to post a list of function that do not work ?
      Is that hard to Give a guide on how to set up Video settings ? (in the forum there are xxxxx complains about performance)

i hope you get my point and you do not need 1000000 people to make it right. This 0 F...ks attitude that they adopt is not working with us and that is why we get mad (and this is not from 2 weeks we are talking about 2 years of development in 2 years they did not post one bloody guide)
      You are absolutely right. It is a same. This is bad software development and management as well.
      Lenkrad und CaC - Geht halt nicht bei jedem.
      Kritische Geister befördern ein Projekt.
      Mods handeln nach Couleur!