Mission 19 Bale sell

• Mission 19 Bale sell

I am just wondering if there is any hints on how to close out the mission. After unloading the bales at least twice all went okay except, no sale. Its a fun mission but would like to complete it. Just before writing this I read the German forum topic on this and in the morning will try it with out saving , I am not sure if I saved the first time I did it or not but I definitely saved in other attempts, any comments welcome.

Regards Peter
  • To bale or not to bale

So on it goes :D I flicked the bale mission and moved on and having a great time trying my best not to run over the cat and the dog. Now a year has passed (in game) and "Walla" the bale mission is offered up once again. Sooo if it is possible could some kind person tell me whether not they can get their bales to sell in this mission, or not ;( Of course it does not matter if it cannot be done at this stage as we are in development, but if i am missing some little trick to close it i would like finish if possible.

Lastly i did ask on Steam awhile back some one said use the AI, but it seems that feature is not in as yet. As always thank you for reading:

Regards Peter
  • Hi,

it is possible to sell bales and complete the mission. The mission is only available in a certain time range and as far as I know you need a Claas 530 and a Front Loader because these are the minimum requirements. The rest of the equipment will be on the farm after you started the mission.
    Until game version 0.2.6.0 I would recommend to save/load a game when a mission is active because this could lead to problems solving the active step/task within this mission.

So if you would like to finish this (broken) mission or as task within a mission which cannot be finished you can open the console ingame with ^ and then typ skipCondition this will skipt the actual task within this mission.

If you want to finish it without skipping it you can cancel the mission and restart it - as far as I know.

When you are in the mission then you should carefully read the mission steps and do what is written there. The steps are sometimes a little bit "generic" and you would not do it in "free play" but the mission is designed in this way. So only stack as much bales as needed for the step.

To sell the bales you have to drive to the harbor. No need to unload them manually, just drive into the trigger until the popup appears to sell the bales.

PS:
    Can you please add version 0.2.6.0 to thread so it is correctly registered? Perhaps check it as solved if it is solved for you.

Regards
    Nachtfalke
  • Nachtfalke thanks for your help, all the steps you have mentioned i have done repeatedly over and over after several times it is not fun anymore, you speak as if i am a two year old, i can read and implement instructions you know X( , so please enough of the sermon. I was not complaining but maybe i should have. As for the rebuke about the Version number, i am humbled that i was so slipshod not mentioning the version, being on Steam it should be obvious. I try to stay away from forums for this very reason, petty people making petty observations,. This year was the first Time i had not intended to buy FS (Giants), but reading the rubbish here i am about to change my mind and put my money into FS19. My last post, happy now.
  • Flywheel wrote:

Nachtfalke thanks for your help, all the steps you have mentioned i have done repeatedly over and over after several times it is not fun anymore, you speak as if i am a two year old, i can read and implement instructions you know X( , so please enough of the sermon. I was not complaining but maybe i should have. As for the rebuke about the Version number, i am humbled that i was so slipshod not mentioning the version, being on Steam it should be obvious. I try to stay away from forums for this very reason, petty people making petty observations,. This year was the first Time i had not intended to buy FS (Giants), but reading the rubbish here i am about to change my mind and put my money into FS19. My last post, happy now.
    Hi Flywheel,

sorry but I did not want to offend you. Just want to tell you what I did and how it worked for me. I assumed that this way it should work for others, too. But obviously it did not because you opened this thread.

Unfortunatley without more information, details, screenshots I cannot help you. Perhaps others can and will.

Long thing short: I could finish the mission without problems on v0.2.6.0 the first time I started the mission. Did not try it a second time or with another profile.

Kind regards
    Nachtfalke