crash save game

• crash save game

Hi I cant load my save game. it loads the progress bar all the way to end to load map, i just get a 1 sec look at map it crashes everytime here are the files required below. also I forgot to say I had a hired worker sowing barley on field 3 which had not finished as I had to close down my PC as had stuff to do

also I just like to say the post above mine its same with mine too that tractor floats in space when you attach seeders

dropbox.com/s/tgmqy3w8ev76rqg/error.zip?dl=0

The post was edited 1 time, last by seederman ().

• Hi,

do you know if the worker was close to finish the work or just at the very beginning?

What Did you sow?

Was the See der rent or bought? Could it be that the time was over for vehicle or worker?

Was the field prepared? Cultivated, plowed, only harvested?

Sure there were not any other workers/tasks active?

I am just asking to perhaps replicate it and to narrow down what the reason could be.

Do you have autosave enabled and perhaps could load this one?

PS: Plesse add game Version to thread
    Regards
    Nachtfalke
  • Nachtfalke wrote:

Hi,

do you know if the worker was close to finish the work or just at the very beginning?

What Did you sow?

Was the See der rent or bought? Could it be that the time was over for vehicle or worker?

Was the field prepared? Cultivated, plowed, only harvested?

Sure there were not any other workers/tasks active?

I am just asking to perhaps replicate it and to narrow down what the reason could be.

Do you have autosave enabled and perhaps could load this one?

PS: Plesse add game Version to thread
    Regards
    Nachtfalke
    First where is autosave

Hi Nachtfalke I am nippygo from CnC on discord

I have done the bug report again here dropbox.com/s/0ugb5ojgltatt1m/slot-1.zip?dl=0

the hired worker had done about 3/4 of field it had been cultivated before, but never realised the seeders can cultivate

it was barley I was sowing the seeder was bought. no it wasn't time for worker to be over

I did have feeding task set up but dont know if it was active as never see it feeding bulls

my game version is 0.2.6.0 early access

hope this is of help to you. But I have now started a new save so all is ok again. I dont mean the original save. but at least game dont crash

The post was edited 1 time, last by seederman ().

• seederman wrote:

Hi I cant load my save game. it loads the progress bar all the way to end to load map, i just get a 1 sec look at map it crashes everytime here are the files required below. also I forgot to say I had a hired worker sowing barley on field 3 which had not finished as I had to close down my PC as had stuff to do

also I just like to say the post above mine its same with mine too that tractor floats in space when you attach seeders

dropbox.com/s/tgmqy3w8ev76rqg/error.zip?dl=0
    Hi Seederman,

I do not have any problems to load your savegame.

As I can see:
    • You have three workers fulltime
    • you have no vehicle for rent
    • you have not active tasks running or any finished tasks in the list
    • you have an active quest
    • you are harvestimng maize on field #3

I assume you uploaded the wrong savegame slot.

When you are in the Main Menu, right next to "Play" there is a floppy drive symbol which indicates the savegame slot you are using at the moment.
    After this you have to zip the right slot in your "MyDocuments" folder.

Kind regards
    Nachtfalke
  • Yes its quite obvious I sent you wrong save game. dont know how that happened as I made a backup of the savegame what crashed on loading. I will try to test that 1 again then upload

I am uploading the crash 1 now to drop box its about 333MB so gonna take a while will post when done

ok at last file is done this should now be the crashed savegame

dropbox.com/s/sixyvtmo1jn42ac/slot-1.zip?dl=0

The post was edited 2 times, last by seederman ().

• seederman wrote:

Yes its quite obvious I sent you wrong save game. dont know how that happened as I made a backup of the savegame what crashed on loading. I will try to test that 1 again then upload

I am uploading the crash 1 now to drop box its about 333MB so gonna take a while will post when done

ok at last file is done this should now be the crashed savegame

dropbox.com/s/sixyvtmo1jn42ac/slot-1.zip?dl=0
    Hi,

I could easily replicate this issue in a first test:

• I used (loaded) your savegame from "a5_albergtal-bk-known-ok" which is from 26th september 18:16 o'clock.
    • I created a new task including ID 143, 146 and 147 to sow field #3 (start from the beginning) with barley. I added a helper for this task.
    • Helper started from the south-west corner and crossed the field in direction north-east croner
    • there worker started to sow a shor row from west to east then turned around and started to sow another row from east to west. at this point whe the worker started to sow this row I saved the game, quit, restarted and loaded the game and it crashed.

In a second test I did the following and game also crashed:
    • I used (loaded) your savegame from "a5_albergtal-bk-known-ok" which is from 26th september 18:16 o'clock.
    • I created a new task including ID 143, 146 and 147 to sow field #3 (start from the beginning) with barley. I added a helper for this task.
    • Helper started from the south-west corner and crossed the field in direction north-east croner. While crossing I saved the game, quit, resatret, loaded. game started and tractor was driving.
    • At the point where in my first test tractor started to turn and start sowing from west to east it crashed. Probably this was the situation when the worker started to put down the seeder unit.

• I could replicate the second szenario two time. Game crashes at this point:

Saved game:

Short before turning and start seeding:

Crashing 1 or 2 meters later:

I did many other variations of test scenario two and all crashed:
    • I first emptyed the seeder unit which was full
    • I resettet seeder unit (no reset of cornking and no reset of tractor)
    • I resetted seeder unit and kornking (not tractor)
    • I resetted seeder, kornking, tractor
    • I RESPAWNED and RESETTET the tractor, kornking and seeder unit. they were place in the city where you can buy seeds. started the task from there, no difference. Helper entered the field suthe-east corner and the moved north and then crashed again
    • tried with a task and "restart work" UNchecked, the deleted this task and started a new one with "restart work" checked but still crashing.
    • I created a task to sow field #13 (instead #3), started to sow first row, then saved, quit, restarted, loaded and helper continued to sow two other rows. Then deleted task and started to sow field #3, helper is entering the field and crossing, save, quit, restart, load and game crashed again.

So Hopefully MBB can use the "a5_albergtal-bk-known-ok" savegame, create a task, replicate what I did and the analyze what is wrong with the savegame.

PS:
    I noticed that when helper is crossing field and AI debug is on that there is a small blue line. after saving and restarting this line has gone. Don't know if this is relevant or not:

Regards
    Nachtfalke
  • seederman wrote:

ok thanks for all that. I will wait to see what's caused the crash
    There will probably no fast solution and probably not for you existing savegame which is crashing in startup.

I would suggest use the earlier savegame, perhaps dell See der and cornking and tractor and buy a New one and try again.

Perhaps fast forward some days and try again.

And perhaps try to cultivated the field (with heller) and then try to sow again.

And if this all dies not work you can try a script to sow this field and then harvest it and perhaps it will solve the Problem.

PS: Plesse add Version Tag 0.2.6.0 to Thread.

Regards
    Nachtfalke