IDEAS and WISHES for the game

• IDEAS and WISHES for the game

I added this thread for our ideas and wishes for the game, to be in one place and to be at least a little bit organised for eventual reactions of devs.
    It's beacuse I've seen quite a lot ideas written in many threads, but it's difficult to find it then, so here it could be in one place.
    I hope there hasn't been a simillar thread yet. I found none.

EDIT: I added some below, what I remember from last short time. Others who remember what you have written before, add it too (if you wish of course ;) ).

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
    GPU Type - Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon R9 280X 3,072 GB GDDR5
    GPU Driver - Radeon Software Version 17.12.1
    RAM - 8 GB
    Win 7 64bit

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dylan81 ().

• CLIMBING THE LADDERS

I would like to see possibility to climb the ladders - not just like the animation (of course only if possible to implement to the game), I mean climb ladder to the combine cab, or the aft ladder for providing maintenece, refuelling, cleaning of the combine (if manual maintenance will be added in final release of the game).

You could climb and then open the door and enter the cab and on the contrary exit the cab and descend the ladder. Thats what I would like to see most, in this case.

RAM - 8 GB
    Win 7 64bit
  • SERVICE and MAINTENANCE

mmmBetty wrote:

I would love to eventually see an amount of realism that would actually make service and machinery transport vehicles a necessity.

Greasing and fueling vehicles daily.

Having to fix simple mechanical breakdowns and replace parts ie: belts, wheels (not sure how well this would work)

Having to take your vehicles to the machinery shop/service centre to get major breakdowns fixed (as they would be hard to fix whilst making it somewhat realistic in the game).

Also taking vehicles to the machinery shop/service centre to have them cleaned and serviced/fixed fully at the end of season. (would make transport vehicles a necessity)

Again, just an idea and wondering if anyone else has opinions on this topic.

See Opinions on vehicle maintenance

RAM - 8 GB
    Win 7 64bit

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dylan81 ().

• Taco29 wrote:

Hello, could you add this in the roadmap :
    • Passenger script
    • Hand on the steering wheel*
    • Script of entry into the vehicles* (if it's quite fast)
    *if we can activate/desactivate those scripts in the options it's perfect

And an easy way to display the fps to find the good graphical settings.

Thank you
    Reactions nad notes to this problematics are at Roadmap page 8. See Roadmap

RAM - 8 GB
    Win 7 64bit
  • Haha I was actually thinking about creating a thread like this for ideas and wishes. Where people could suggest things they would like to see in the game, be it a game feature or a brand(except for JD, JD will never sell their license to anyone), and then add them to the op to prevent duplicates and make and easy list for the devs to look at.

personally I would like to see some Fiat machines as a DLC in the game. I'm thinking some tractors from the 70-80's and some Hesston and Laverda machines.(I'm a fiat fan) and I would personally love to this model the 680 in the DLC But any Fiat tractors will do ;)

I would also like to see some small baling equipment, NH baler, any type of bale trailer with steel bars and to top it up a bale thrower solhem9.se/Broschyrbank_Lantbruk_2013/JF_Balkaster_BK.pdf the thrower is more for fun. it's a pretty rare piece of equipment, my dad had to of them and they were amazing to work with back when we still used them, but a more reasonable and safe thing to use would be a DUKS balethrower

i5 4690k - 3,5 Ghz, EVGA gtx 1070 ftw hybrid - 8 gb vram, 16 gb 1600 Mhz ddr3 ram
  • Not sure if it has already been mentioned at some point, I would like to see number plates added to vechiles. For example letters/numbers can be interchangeable also choosing English/German etc style plates. Judging by the level of detail we're seeing at the moment I think this small detail would add even more realism and It would be the cherry on the cake in my opinion.

Having said that I'm not sure what extra work load this would create or if it's even at all possible. This seemed the ideal topic in this forum to post my idea. Would like to know what you think.
  • front tank seed drill :

Dirt-loading missions to earn money. The mechanical shovel is directed by the AI and the player carries the dirt.

And a vow about modding:
    On FS the mods have brought quality to the game, and in view of the quality of the original vehicles on CnC I fear that the mods will lower the quality. I prefer that there are few mods but good quality, rather than quantity. In any case I will limit myself to quality mods.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Taco29 ().

• Taco29 wrote:

And a now about modding:

On FS the mods have brought quality to the game, and in view of the quality of the original vehicles on CnC I fear that the mods will lower the quality. I prefer that there are few mods but good quality, rather than quantity. In any case I will limit myself to quality mods.
    I actually think it's quite the opposite, when the vanilla machinery is of a higher quality, the mods will raise the bar even further. The better the foundation, the better the mods and it seems like CnC has a hell of a lot more modding possibilities than FS. It also seems that modding is much easier to get into in CnC and if that's the case it means more modders, more modders means more good moods.

I have yet to experience a game where mods didn't elevate the experience, no matter how good the vanilla version.
  • CONTROL and MOTION OF COMBINE'S/FORAGE HARVESTER'S FRONT ATTACHER

I'd like to see possibility of combine's or forage harvester's front attacher control and motion in two modes like in real.

a) Two buttons for slow soft raising/lowering - this controls would be used for setting lower and upper height, and mainly for attaching of the cutter. I imagine the front attacher will be able to move without cutter (not like in FS) and cutter will just be hanged, locked and connected on PTO when attaching.

b) at least one button for raising / lowering according to preset lower and upper height - in these limits would cutter move after pushing the particular button (headlands / turnabouts / moving to the trailer etc.)

Another button used for stopping the cutter, based on that is starting of the tresher and cutter separately by another two buttons.

Reel control would be either cosmetic or usefull thing, if there are lying crops and different height of crops in final release.

Everything of this controls, except start / stop buttons of the tresher and cutter (on the panel) would be of course possible to map on joystic for ensuring maximum realistics ;) .

Of course again it's just the idea, but I'd love to see the dream will come true.

RAM - 8 GB
    Win 7 64bit

The post was edited 2 times, last by Dylan81 ().

• I would like to see different dirt textures on tractors and machines. For example if you compacting in silage pit your tires and tractor hood should be for example green and when you work on the field in the wet your machine is muddy and brownish ^^ (I hope you understand me what I mean). I dont like current type of dirt in the FS (for ex: tractor gets muddy and brown even though I was mowing grass whole day). Different types of dirt could add even more realism to this beautiful game.

I would also like to see some kind of official mod website or forum, where can we find good and approved mods. I belive this could improve modding community and encourage modders to share their mods without being stolen or reuploaded.

What are your thoughts boys and girls (hope here is at least one or two :P ) ?

p.s. my eng. language is not the best, I hope you can understand me anyways!
  • Hey

My wish is that trackir will be supported.
    One thing that I missed when playing farming sim. Did use a mouse emulator for trackir in the end, really helped alot. I really dont like to play in third person view. But because it was a mouse emulator, it interfeared with menu. So I hope that it will be implemented to C&C

Anariaq
  • Anariaq wrote:

Hey

My wish is that trackir will be supported.
    One thing that I missed when playing farming sim. Did use a mouse emulator for trackir in the end, really helped alot. I really dont like to play in third person view. But because it was a mouse emulator, it interfeared with menu. So I hope that it will be implemented to C&C

Anariaq
    Look at the list of milestones cattleandcrops.com/roadmap-milestones, one of MS4 points (one before last) is Track-IR support ;)

RAM - 8 GB
    Win 7 64bit
  • CONTROL of FORAGE HARVESTER'S PIPE

It would be also nice to see possibility of toggling the control of forage harvester's pipe (turning and top part) on auto and manual, in final release.

RAM - 8 GB
    Win 7 64bit
  • EarlTom wrote:

What are your thoughts boys and girls (hope here is at least one or two :P ) ?
    I think they should add women to the game. I bet there are women out there who want to play Farming sim as well, and the option to select one, would help on their immersion. It's outrageous so few games have both sex as playing characters! I get it for some story driven games, it's not always possible to have both sex, but for general games where you're you.. :)
    Workstation: i7 5960x | 128GB RAM | GTX 1080
    HP Omen Laptop: i7 6700HQ | 16GB RAM | GTX 1070
  • Hi Community,

my english knowledge is unfortunately not very good.

(translatet partially by google)
    I am looking for support which can help me to translate the list from the German to the English language and to manage it here, so that members of the English forum can also participate.
    In the list, a lot of ideas have been collected which I would not want to keep from you.

german topic: Ideen für das Gameplay von Cattle and Crops
    english: Ideas for the gameplay of Cattle and Crops

This list is intended to assist the developers and (in the future) Mod-Devs too.
    If you can help me then write a pn to @Celciur.

Greetings - Cel
  • @Celciur if
    You just type translate into google you can copy the German text into the box and it will auto detect lanaguage and translate it to English for you.

Other options are like what I also use which is a translation addon in Firefox browser. It lets me select some words and auto translates it for me in real time.

Hope this helps.

Edit: I would help out but I'm currently capped and my net is so slow.

The post was edited 1 time, last by mmmBetty ().

• Celciur wrote:

Hi Community,

my english knowledge is unfortunately not very good.

(translatet partially by google)
    I am looking for support which can help me to translate the list from the German to the English language and to manage it here, so that members of the English forum can also participate.
    In the list, a lot of ideas have been collected which I would not want to keep from you.

german topic: Ideen für das Gameplay von Cattle and Crops
    english: Ideas for the gameplay of Cattle and Crops

This list is intended to assist the developers and (in the future) Mod-Devs too.
    If you can help me then write a pn to @Celciur.

Greetings - Cel
    That is a pretty cool list. Unfortunately I only speak some basic German, no where near good enough to translate.
  • I've seen the mentioned german thread. It has 6 pages :) damn a lot. Celciur wrote whole essay about ideas. We are poor relatives :) in opposite to german thread. But I think on the other hand, we mentioned several things which are a little bit realistic to be done, we are keeping near the ground with ideas. At least I have this feeling, but I may be wrong. What do you think mates?

Take it just as my own opinion. And perhaps we will be surprised during a time ;) what all can be added in the final game.

RAM - 8 GB
    Win 7 64bit
  • Now that my internet is up to speed, a quick rough google translate of the main post with links removed.

Celciur wrote:

OVERVIEW:

Handwork:

- hand work on the farm (eg muck out a dunghill barn, fill a small
    scoop with small scraps in a bucket, which can be carried away, which is
    more realistic than doing it with a front loader)
    - can sweep the yard with a broom if you want to (the yard could become increasingly polluted)
    - milking the cows when there is no milking facility and the yard still small
    - Carrying marbles (possibly to a pallet or to a car with loading area pack and sell it at the local dealer)
    - manual filling of small seed machines (carry and fill the machine with the machine)
    - collect eggs (there should be 'functional' chickens, so not only decorative)
    - manual coupling and decoupling of devices / tippers / hanger (already under development)
    - manual repair of vehicles / equipment or other possible defects on the farm or in the game
    - asparagus cultivation (probably difficult to implement because many helpers would be needed in the singleplayer)
    - Grapevine pruning (if this fruit makes it into the game)

Building Features:

- buildings that expand / expand (at the beginning a small courtyard)

- detailed building construction and / or extension (eg 1. basic stand,
    2. roof, interior, cladding, windows, doors, gates, 3. electrical
    equipment, machines, storage tanks, external components)
    - Contractor (to request temporary staff)

- other competing courtyards on the map / map (with an option to take
    over or even to provide assistance, eg to start the harvest in time
    before an imminent storm like hail)
    - workshop for the maintenance, repair and upgrade of vehicles and equipment (possibly with restoration function for oldtimers)

- used dealer (vehicles and equipment of this have a higher maintenance
    and repair costs with an option for rent, which is higher or lower due
    to the age)

- credit institution whose credit rate is based on the farm's economic
    value (interest rate depends on maturity, financing possibilities for
    new purchases of machinery)

- Adviser for farmers (Functions: recommendations for plant protection
    and investment in new machinery or wind power and solar systems)
    - various agricultural machines dealers who are waving with discounts, the more vehicles / equipment they purchase
    - animated milking facility
    - lively and accessible shops (eg Aunt Emma shops, agricultural dealers)
    - other farms which are a competition and which influence market prices with purchase or sale (eg seed)
    - Placeable fences for delimitations with collision detection

Vehicle / device functions:

- detachable parts for equipment / vehicles (eg side walls on tippers, possibly additional costs for purchase)

- All-wheel-drive and differential locks in conjunction with the
    driving physics (you get hard on curves when all locks are inside, you
    can hardly get ahead in the field when all-wheel-drive is deactivated)
    - adjustable PTO speed (depending on device)

- The filling capacity of the trailers / machines is calculated on the
    basis of the actual volume of the model (eg tipper / hanger as full as
    you wish - overfilling - Liquid Manure Tanks could also overflow)
    - body damage and paint scratches after accidents (to be repaired in the workshop)
    - Bicycle that you can use yourself

- Breakdowns / defects on vehicles, which can happen at any time and
    everywhere (option for repair service or self-repair) possible
    modifications to vehicles
    - syringes which can be adjusted as required (half-side or spray nozzles can be switched on or off)
    - Vehicle and equipment wear

- Do-it-yourself maintenance / repair: instead of a rigid cost system
    for vehicles, machines and equipment, the possibility of
    self-preservation to reduce costs (possibly inform of mini-games, option
    to a maintenance contract, for all the Do not want this)

- test vehicles at the dealer (eg 8 hours one can test free, afterwards
    every further hour possibly more than the normal rental price)
    - Vehicles are not fulfilled with new purchase (eg only 5% in the tank)

Field, fruit and meadows:

- land fertilization by livestock (better soil quality for later tillage)
    - different livestock have different effects on arable and pasture land
    - Intercropping can degrade the soil
    - real-time and season-dependent processing of the fields (fruit-specific periods for the highest possible yields)
    - lease of fields for a certain time and buy later (in time before 'possible' competition lease)
    - grapevine planting (if this fruit makes it into the game)
    - own seed for each plant species with the possibility of producing it yourself

- Grass dries depending on the weather and in several steps to become
    hay (possibly with a percentage display and / or visually, quality loss
    by age, mold etc.)
    - Organic operation without chemical spraying (more effort> more cost> more expensive selling), use useful insects
    - different varieties of the same species
    - Hops grown for the production of beer

- different varieties of the same plant species (with different
    advantages and disadvantages such as resistances and growth times,
    different yield heights, genetically modified plants)
    - expandable fruit varieties with economic cycles

- mixing of varieties (eg no pure organic barley, if the neighboring
    field has been chemically treated, therefore up to 5% genetically
    modified barley may be included in German beer)

- Grass dries depending on the weather and in several steps to become
    hay (possibly with a percentage display and / or visually, quality
    reduction by age, mold etc.)

Livestock gameplay:

- cows, sheep, pigs on / at the hand (eg to the pasture or also to the milking plant)

- provide animals with attributes for realistic animal breeding and
    production (sex / maturity, age, weight, health, milk performance)
    - extended cattle breeding
    - keeping of animals also has disadvantages with pure livestock farmers (where to go with the dung? Idea global market possibly an approach, otherwise additional costs are due for the disposal, in order to avoid ground water pollution)

Ambient gameplay:

- traffic lights and traffic rules (penalty will be punished with a "considerable" fine, option to deactivate in the settings)
    - 'living' farm (eg dog, cats, free-ranging chickens, which also need all food, possibly family members and coworkers)
    - living settlements (with sellers in small shops, where dog and cat food etc. can be bought)
    - pedestrians and cyclists also on dirt roads (possibly with a walk with the dog)
    - possibly collision inquiry of the 'card inhabitants' (humans, animals)

- multiple / daily driving of 'abbreviations', 'trampling trails'
    creates lasting paths (could be 'normalized' by rollers or other
    devices)
    - Vehicles / equipment are not cleaned by rain if they are under a canopy
    - a wide range of AI traffic (eg tractor-trailer, sprinter, buses, bus stops and possible workers to the yard)

- visibly working competition in the fields, but also on the way there
    (could especially the singleplayer mode enormously upgrade)
    - employees working directly at the farm (eg silo)
    - small garden with vegetables, which can be handled by hand

- Decay / deterioration of buildings over the years (eg gate is broken
    and problems with the tractor / thresher have to be driven out)
    Maintenance and maintenance of the bio-gas plant
    - support for other farmers, including NPC farmers (harvest before a drought, a storm or winter comes)
    - Airplanes in the sky
    - Birds and drifting insects
    - functional lawn mower for the small decorative lawn at the farm
    - various services for the municipality, which are remunerated (snow clearing, lawn mowing etc.)
    - native wild animals (fox, deer, wild boar, etc.)
    - the farm dog shown by MBB in videos greeted the player joyfully / tail-wagging
    - certain distances to lakes / rivers have to be observed (protection against damage)
    - Plant trees and bushes themselves that grow with time

UI (User Interface):

- dynamic cockpit view (no rigid cockpit, more realistic camera guidance)
    - a character editor (so that not all player characters look the same also with different sex)

- a global market (all CnC players can access and buy and sell products
    (interesting example is "Elite: Dangerous", where singleplayer players
    also influence the market) is particularly interesting for players who
    specialize in cattle breeding And do not like to order fields (offer and
    demand determine the prices) more info >>> Idea Global Market

Other agricultural activities:

- Fertilizer production as own industry branch (bio-fertilizer from
    agriculture or nature, thus also self-production permit with the option
    to sell to others, possibly again idea Global Market meaningful)
    - seed production (buy not only from the dealer and thus help shape prices)

- pest control by means of minions (do not always vibrate the chemical
    lobe, accordingly pests and favorites should be implemented in the game,
    correspondingly could be worked with traps, nesting and nesting boxes)
    - real silage compaction (layer by layer)
    - Organic operation without chemical spraying (more effort> more cost> more expensive selling), use useful insects

Campaign- and story-relevant gameplay:

- small campaign (possibly also for self-service, possibly linked to a tutorial)

- Proposal for campaign campaign: daughter or son or the new person
    takes the farm and gets a piece of land or a machine / machine for each
    successful task (eg "plow a field and you get the plow for it."; "Feed
    the sheep and you will get a small (possibly expandable) stable.")
    Release of the sheep-breeding ("harvest the field and you can keep it
    thereafter.") So one could piece by piece its court work out.

- Let the texts of the tutorial and the campaign be set up (do not need
    to be known synchronsprecher, which with dedication and possibly to the
    appropriate dialect)

- time epoch mode as an option ("history of agriculture" eg start 1950
    with oldtimers, gradually new and larger devices / machines are
    developed, one is notified and which can then be tested and acquired)

Other gameplay elements:

- placeable air pressure guns (used in wine growing in order to drive out birds)
    - realistic working speed (in accordance with the timelapse is difficult to implement)

- human characteristics and needs of the game figure, also by inclusion
    of the driving comfort (exhaustion -> break / sleep, hunger and
    thirst etc.) also weather-technical (heat and dryness, pleasant
    mildness, dampness and cold)
    - Delivery times for new machines / equipment (stock are cheaper), special offers and seasonal price discounts
    - Driving license (starting with an Fs for light or small tractors up to 25 km / h)
    - very limited credit in order not to buy the best and largest machines (high difficulty?)
    - as realistic as possible (if it comes into play)
    - can dig or ditch trenches / streams
    - Possibility to become a pure organic farmer subject to controls
    - possibly a train to the freight transport

Modding functions

- Mods should only be available in the game if they contain no errors
    or cause them (assumes modding mode for modders where errors are
    allowed)
    - Mods should be loaded only from official sources to prevent 'Modklau' (possibly Steam as a link to the official website)
    - good modding tools (eg a kind of map editor)

- Factory script as preparation for modders, who would like to
    incorporate more processing on their maps (eg Südhemmern-Map at LS)
    - deactivatable vehicles or types for Map-Dev's
    - several architectural styles for diverse buildings (see page 4 -> contribution 135)

- more tractors (so that you can cover more early and do not have to
    resort to expensive harvesters, eg 2-row beetroot, potato rocker,
    cultivator, mini baler)

Multiplayer features:

- Very limited user rights for joining players (eg, players who first
    come to the server have little freedom) (Admins / moderators of the
    server can (and possibly checkmark) release certain functions for
    certain players, like the buying and selling of vehicles ) So there
    would be more ways to prevent mess on a server
    - Coop mode and competition mode (one compete or compete with one another and also occasionally gets in the way)

It may not be possible to translate every idea in the game, but this
    topic is designed to provide the hard-working developers with a lot of
    ideas that they may not have come up with and which would fit well into
    the game. I am looking forward to your ideas and please remain swayed and above all friendly and accept the suggestions of others.
    Thanks and now have fun here.

Best regards

Cel

• Now a quick translate of the Global market idea for reference.

Dinerel wrote:

Hello Farmers

I've been thinking about a global market. I have already discussed the topic of gameplay ideas and the last nights the idea has been refined.

It would be important for me to have a market that can not be influenced by a single person but by a large number of players.

I imagine that any merchandise that can be bought and sold in the
    single player mode can be sold via this global market, I call it
    onlinemarket.

Here are 2 pictures as I imagine.
    The text in the pictures is extra in English, if someone wants to
    translate my idea and the huge text and post in the English forum
    section.

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMAGES FROM ME AND NOT FROM CATTLE AND CROPS. THESE PICTURES EXPRESS MY FANTASY !!!!!!
    THESE ARE NOT PICTURES FROM CNC !!!
    The images may, of course, be spread further as long as they remain unchanged and are each pointed out to be fiction.

BUY

SELL

principle
    For this, the goods have to be unloaded at a dealer in the village. The dealer has a backyard with a silo. For example maize can be unloaded and equipment can be adjusted.
    Afterwards the goods in the backyard or silo can be selected and sold by the online retailer.
    If this product was offered, it disappears from the backyard and is no longer available for the player. At the same time, it appears on the online market and can be acquired by other players or the same player.

If you buy an offer in the onlinemarket, the amount is deducted from the
    account and the goods appears in the backyard or silo of the own online
    dealer. There you can now easily be picked up. If you leave your goods too long in this silo, the quality decreases or the quantity.
    I imagine that all 10% of the quantity will be deducted from a "fruit". In animals, leaving in the backyard would mean you are not being milked / fed. They would therefore emaciate and become sick. On devices, the state would drop (eg rust).
    If an offer was purchased by a player, you will get the amount - 5% mediation fee for the online merchant, to your own account. The mediation fee is intended to prevent the company's own goods being stored in the on-line market.

comparability
    In order for the goods to be comparable among themselves, each type of goods should be of a quality.
    This quality ranges from 0% to 100% and the calculation should be obvious.
    The quality can be used to compare different goods and to calculate an average value of goods on the online market.
    Here are two examples:

• Example Cattle:
      In cattle the quality of the cattle is calculated by 4 different points
      • Health counts to 30%
      • Weight counts to 30%
      • Age counts to 30%
      • Highly counts to 10%
    The health status counts directly in the next example eg 83% of 30%
    The weight is based on the average maximum weight of a cattle (depending on the breed). Here from a max. Weight of 1200lbs 485 are thus about 40%.
    In the case of age, the average life expectancy is assumed, here 20 years, 3J + 3M would be 83% remaining time.
    If an animal is pregnant there is still 10% on it. You could possibly include the progress.
    Overall, the quality of the beef would be: 83 * 0.30 + 40% * 0.3 + 83 * 0.3 + 0 * 0.1 = 62.145%

• Example Corn:
      For maize the quality is calculated by 3 points:
      • Moisture content is 50%
      • Nutritional factors count to 35%
      • BIO is 15%
    With the moisture content I have emanated from the basic moisture of 20%. Therefore, a residual moisture content of 13% intermediate step of 35% (20-13) / 20.
    For the nutritional values (here only carbohydrates) the max. 100g / 100g. Here, the corn has 63g / 100g thus 63%.
    If the maize bio was cultivated, this gives a quality boost of 15%.

Overall, the quality of the maize is 35 * 0.5 + 63 * 0.35 + 0 * 15% = 39.55%

market regulation

Based on the previously calculated quality, it can be seen whether a
    player has several offers which are significantly below the normal
    price. However, an average price, of course, depending on the quality, must be calculated.
    Let us take the corn as an example.

- The current average for the corn (completely dry, 100% from
    carbohydrates and organic grown) currently has a market value of 2172 $ /
    t which gives a guideline price for our corn of 859.3 $ / t and as a
    total price 13'491.01 $.

Of course, you can set the prices yourself as long as they are not too deep. If we offer our corn for 12'000.-, our corn (with a quality of 100%) would be worth about 1930 .- / t.

If one person is more than 3 times less than 3 times below a fixed
    limit, eg 30% below the current market value, the offer will be deleted,
    instead of being switched off, and the goods will be lost. Too deep offers are counted as from the sale for another 1 week as such.
    Through such a method, it is possible to prevent a person from flooding the market with cheap goods.

Calculation Average market value
    The market price against above does not have to be limited. So a slow shift towards the top is not relevant anyway. If you want to sell your corn for 50'000 $ / t you can.
    With the following method, it would be possible for many accounts to influence the market price downwards and not a few.
    I wrote deliberately accounts that an account with many game figures
    can not affect the market price any more than an account with few.
    First of all, the average of the account must be calculated for each type of goods:
    Example again maize:
    Account Dinerel:

• Gamefigur 1 has 3 offers Corn,
      • 5t @ 35% for 2k $ at @ 100% = 5.7k $
      • 6t @ 40% for 2.9k $ at 100% = 7.38 * k $
      • 10t @ 51% for 11k $ on @ 100% = 21.56k $
        • Cut 1.64k $ / t
    • Game figure 2 cut = 1.96k $ / t
    • Game figure 3 cut = 2.25k $ / t
    Section Account Dinerel = (1.88 + 1.96 + 2.25) /3=1.95k$/t

After that, all accounts that have an offer in this commodity have accumulated. In order to give a basic basis, the team of CNC mixes here and influences the price as with 5 accounts at a fixed price.

Cut Account Dinerel = 1.95k $ / t
    Section Account xy1 -> 2.51k $ / t
    Section Account xy2 -> 2.12k $ / t
    Section Account xy3 -> 1.99k $ / t
    Section Account xy4 -> 1.95k $ / t
    Section Account xy5 -> 2.2k $ / t
    Section Account xy6 -> 1.98k $ / t
    Section Account xy7 -> 1.81k $ / t
    MBB1 -> 2.2k $ /
    MBB1 -> 2.2k $ /
    MBB1 -> 2.2k $ /
    MBB1 -> 2.2k $ /
    MBB1 -> 2.2k $ / t

Section Global = 2.11k $ / t gives a lower limit = 70% * 2.11 = 1.48k $ / t
    This information is provided for a quality of 100%

Looking at these values exactly, you can see that my account has 2 offers that are below the lower limit namely:
    Offer 1 5.7 / 5 has a just 1.14k $ / t
    Offer 2 has only 1.23k $ / t

So I hope I have not forgotten anything and not made too many mistakes. I go to bed now.

Edit felt 2000: I can not make the pictures directly visible. Need to have a certain format?

Edit 2001:
    Different markets

Of course I forgot to write. It is possible to create your own markets. Global is always present. But by simple naming we created like a filter.
    Example:
    So I click on the "Add to market" link and create a market named "Market of Dinerel". This market will be treated as a private market. Only the persons who know the name of this market and add it to their markets will see my offers and can buy them.
    The goal is that I can share a market with my friends without the opportunity to participate in more than a thousand people.

• An alternative timeline!
    Tractors and equipment are not available to buy from day 1, but as you play and time progress, you get an in-game email or brochure in the mailbox about new equipment that have become available, and is on sale for a limited period of a couple of weeks or a month or so.

This will leave you content with what you got longer, while also looking ahead, eager to see what the future holds and whether it might be of interest to you.
    Workstation: i7 5960x | 128GB RAM | GTX 1080
    HP Omen Laptop: i7 6700HQ | 16GB RAM | GTX 1070
  • Nybyggarn wrote:

now i Will go off the rails again. But a system like my Summer car would be a bit cool. So you u have too sleep, eat, shower and such. For this you get more expenses and you won't sitt around just waiting as much ☺️ another Dream thing that probably Will be Hard to implement ☺️
    I don't think the implementation of such a system would be too complex. But would it be worth the dev hours to introduce a mechanism only a tiny fraction of the players would use? That's another question.

The post was edited 2 times, last by DrPhibes ().