keyboard

• Hi,

you ne the STAPEL wagon and the attachment to spray slurry.

If you have both attached then you have to spread the arms of the attachment using "X" and then you need to lower it with "V" and then you need to activate it using "B".

It will only work if you are moving over a field (you own). It will not work on the street or somewhere else. I don't know if you will see any animation but you can see it if the color of the field changes and if the volume of the STAPEL is going down when moving over a field.

So volume only decreases if you MOVE over a FIELD.

Hope this is what you were asking.

If it does not work, then go to your vehicles menue "F1" and select the STAPEL and the attachment. on the right upper corner you will find a "R". This resets the vehicle/attachment and hopefully solves your problem.

PS:
    Resetting a vehicle will emtpy the STAPEL so you need to refill.

Regards
    Nachtfalke
  • well its hard to see if its done anything as its well dark. and also I cant even hear slurry running out of back onto field. plus what you said about

on the right upper corner you will find a "R". This resets the vehicle/attachment and hopefully solves your problem.

well as you can see there is no R unless I need stronger glasses. also is there a way to make game go to daylight

• Nachtfalke wrote:

You did select "Dealer" and not your own fleet. So of course you can only reset your own fleet vehicles.

I don't know if there is any sound at the moment ffor running slurry.

If slurry is coming out is best seen on "cultivated" fields because cultivated is not so dark so you should see the slurry.

if you look at last screen shot the tab says dealer. Plus i cant even move the black curser to even select fleet anyway it wont let me

also I think slurry tanker is emptying according to screenshot. but how do you take a screen shot with out those windows on left

• Nachtfalke wrote:

Hi,

you MUST NOT select "Dealer" you have to select "FLEET". Only vehicles in your "FLEET" can be reset using "R".

You can take screenshots using "F12" - I think this is default configuration.

Your yellow arrow shows that your STAPEL trailer has slurry in it.

Well it wont let me select fleet, maybe its because I am still doing missions.

. can be deleted

tgs_wort wrote:

too late answer

your english is fine