Borderless window mode not working properlly.

• restarted the game..and now it does not flash black... and like you said windows stay in front
    but i still have to click around first to get my mouse to show and than mouse moves to other screens.
    If i use left mouse click it gets me back to the game..right mouse click shows the mouse on other monitors...weird

EDIT: Additionally Taking screenshots with steam F12 in windowed borderless mode crashes my game every time

The post was edited 1 time, last by D.Jankovic ().

• D.Jankovic wrote:

restarted the game..and now it does not flash black... and like you said windows stay in front
    but i still have to click around first to get my mouse to show and than mouse moves to other screens.
    If i use left mouse click it gets me back to the game..right mouse click shows the mouse on other monitors...weird

EDIT: Additionally Taking screenshots with steam F12 in windowed borderless mode crashes my game every time
    I am having sometime problems when I want to TAB to windows when there is no windows open in windows so it immediatley TABs back to the game.
    But with windowed mode I did not notice any problems.

What exactly do you think should work better from your perspective? For me it is not completely clear at the moment.

Regards
    Nachtfalke