Fix bugs before adding new features

• Fix bugs before adding new features

Hi there,

I suggest the MBB team to fix some bugs before adding new features to the game to make it playable. Like here where all the tractors push each other, it would be necessary to raise the priority of the rule of collision so that they do not push any more. And that tractors are called to the field one after the other and not all at the same time.

thank you

• I agree in this point, thats the reason i don't play this game at the moment.

I would suggest to insert a timeslot (maybe 3 month) for version 0.2.6 as a bugfix version.

There should be a priority list with the most annoying bugs so far (without any new features or improvements).
    We as users can help to prioritize this list.

MBB should focus to fix this list from top to bottom.

I know there are a lot of new features coming and these features needed to bugfix too
    but i think the community would prefer it this way and accept a later release date.
    (let me know if i am totally wrong :)

Uwe
  • You are very welcome to list the most annoying bugs there are in your opinion. Its always helpful to see what annoys you the most and it's hard to guess.
    They are working on fixing bugs as well as adding new content. Right now content has a higher priority though. Getting all the basics (a baler e.g.) programmed.
    But as I said a list would be very helpful.