Tractors are jumping when something gets attached

• In real Live nobody clamps such a large plough to a tractor if he has not previously coupled a weight. ;)
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 32GB DDR4 3800Mhz, Gigabyte X570 Elite, AMD Radeon RX 6900XT, BeQuiet! Straight Power 850W, BeQuiet! Pure Base 500DX weiß, 3x 27" Dell WQHD Monitore, Saitek Seitenkons., CSL DD, HP Reverb G2
  • What is disturbing to me is the fact the tools are not staying on the ground. Back hydro should be set down when attaching implements.
    AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
    My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
    Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
  • Fck54 wrote:

Was mich viel mehr stört ist das das Gerät nicht am Boden bleibt... 3 Punkt sollte Ja runter gestellt sien um Geräte anzuhängen ...
    What bothers me much more is that the device is not on the ground ... 3 point should be Yes down sien to attach devices …

I know mate there are tones of bugs, to be honest I cannot be bother no more with them I do not understand why there is a bug topic on this forum, nothing we post is bean fix there are bugs posted in English section till day one and no one care about them, all we get is "It is early access or it is not working"

I will stream live all my game play, if people say im creasy and start qq for no reason
    twitch.tv/gheazu
    IT JUST WORKS
  • All bugs get registered but they are a small team and can't split themselves. Creating new content has a higher priority right now.
    Also saying none of the reported bugs have been fixed is just a straight lie. Go check the archive section and you'll find plenty bugs fixed. Maybe your reported bugs haven't been fixed but devs can't do much about this right now. The bugs will be fixed when there is time to do so.
    As I said content for 0.2.5 has a higher priority right now.
  • Sorry for the german, back to english is better ;)

The bug section ist there to tell the developers about the discovered bugs. These are saved in an intern liste and treated when the devs decide it's time to work on them. Completely blocking bugs are treated as fast as possible.

Many of the given bugs have been corrected or partially corrected, and if some of them are still there since the beginning it is because this ones were judged minor and will be treated later.

That's what the EA is meant for ...

Gosh, @TheCoCe was faster this time ...
    AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
    Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...