CornKing leans the wrong direction

• CornKing leans the wrong direction

When transporting the Hammer CornKing at high speeds you'll notice that when turning right, the seeder leans to the right, and when turning left it leans to the left when in fact it should lean to the opposite direction.

RB
    Nothin' Runs Like A Deere When It's Gettin' Chased By A Magnum

Display Spoiler

i7 6700k @4.6 ghz w/ 360mm AIO liquid cooler
    32gb Corsair Vengance 3200mhz
    2 Asus Strix GTX 1070's w/ HB Bridge
    Asus Maximus Hero VIII
    Corsair HX 850i
    256gb Samsung 960 Evo (Boot)
    512gb Samsung 860 Pro (Games and Programs)
    1tb WD Black (Recordings)
    2 2tb WD Red (Mass Storage & Back-ups)
    Asus Blu-Ray Burner
    Corsair 780T
    APC 1500VA UPS w/ additional battery
  • im not shore but i think at this moment they just add content in game that is not finish, and later on they will take them one buy one and debug them, if not i cant explain why option, tractors fields etc.... are not finish (i work in software development and i do not agree with this cause you will end up with a billion bugs and you will need to rewrite some of them , at the end you will spend more time, and you cannot relay on interns to finish it (this is my opinion on this mater it dos not mean is the wright way ))
    IT JUST WORKS
  • there are an number of things that can reproduce this IRL with semi-mounted implements.

are the lifting spindles attached to the lifting arms via a pin in a round hole (none up-floating) or slotted hole (small amount of lift-arm up-float).

plus

what is the angle of incidence of the drawbar and thus the pin that forms the pivot point that attaches to the lifting arms via the "semi-mount".

if the lifting spindles are attached via the slotted hole to the lift arms, then the angle of incidence of the drawbar and thus the pin matters not as long as the angle its describes through its range of motion is less than that of the lift-arm up-float provided by the slotted hole, and thus the implement would lean to the right when turning left, much as a normal trailer would.

on the other hand if the lifting spindles are attached via the round hole to the lift arms thus providing NO up-float in the raised lift arms, then the angle of incidence of the drawbar and thus the pin that forms the pivot point comes into play depending on if the drawbar is in a nose-up or nose-down incidence will result on torque acting on the implement.