planting crops bug?

• planting crops bug?

Hi, I have enjoyed some of the tutorial missions, though still a few bugs etc. I tried to plan my own crops in a field belonging to me. I rented the high HP tractor available and the seeder with drill modules. I managed to fill them with wheat. This is where the bug is. on lining up with the 1st row, unfolding lowering the units, then "switching" it on I started my first line. however the soil was getting cultivated by the drill but nothing was coming out the drill, the seed fill bar was still full. I then decided to use a worker to do the field, he reset the tractor back up and started to plant, about 1/2 way down the 1st line the tractor became stuck so I took over. when I took control the seed fill bar had gone from 100% down to 8%. I tried to plant the field with what was left, but the same as before nothing was coming out of the seeder. on examining the field status sheet, it did show as being seeded with wheat at 20%.

Have I done something wrong or just another bug?
    Thanks
  • The seeder not running through the ground properly is a known bug and should be fixed in the next update (2 days from now).

Not sure about the seeder dropping from 100 to 8 percent though. Haven't heard that one yet. I'd scroll through the A.I. bugs section of the forum and see if it's been posted there.
    Nothin' Runs Like A Deere When It's Gettin' Chased By A Magnum

Display Spoiler

i7 6700k @4.6 ghz w/ 360mm AIO liquid cooler
    32gb Corsair Vengance 3200mhz
    2 Asus Strix GTX 1070's w/ HB Bridge
    Asus Maximus Hero VIII
    Corsair HX 850i
    256gb Samsung 960 Evo (Boot)
    512gb Samsung 860 Pro (Games and Programs)
    1tb WD Black (Recordings)
    2 2tb WD Red (Mass Storage & Back-ups)
    Asus Blu-Ray Burner
    Corsair 780T
    APC 1500VA UPS w/ additional battery
  • Thanks, I tried again last night but planted corn, this time it did work. I was able to seed the field, though this time the seed bar was falling very slowly, I was able to plant 3 fields 13, 15 and 16 I think I remember I still had over 80% seed left, I had the usual bug of drill not working and getting bogged down. Just need to wait for patch. On examining the fields sheet all 3 were planted at 80%.
    I'm try again after patch see of I get the same problem with %age of seed left in drill unit