Manual Adjustment of Implement Height (Feedback)

• Manual Adjustment of Implement Height (Feedback)

So since 0.2.2.0 the issue with implements drug through the ground being to difficult has clearly been made mention of and I understand a fix is in the work. While cruising the forum, looking for a workaround I noticed that some people are manually adjusting the implement height a little higher through the controls on the right hand of your screen (Not sure what the name for this box is). I however, find this to be a bit tedious, although I think a solution is fairly obvious.

Press and hold. The longer you hold the key for raise/lower, the further it goes. While at the same time a quick press pushes it all the way up/down.

To further complicate things I'd like to see raise/lower be on different buttons. I personally use a button box. See below photo. I'd love to be able to press a switch down for lower, and up for raise. I know MBB plans later on evolving controller support, keys, and buttons, which is exactly why I'd like to leave my personal thoughts before said actions are taken. By no means is this an expectation though. As always just constructive feedback.

It's a little dusty I know. :P

The last thing I'd like to say, and this is sort of related... I would like to see more keybindings to include all of the things in the window, and then a way to close said window...

Anyways, these are my thoughts,
    Rubberburner89
    Nothin' Runs Like A Deere When It's Gettin' Chased By A Magnum

Display Spoiler

i7 6700k @4.6 ghz w/ 360mm AIO liquid cooler
    32gb Corsair Vengance 3200mhz
    2 Asus Strix GTX 1070's w/ HB Bridge
    Asus Maximus Hero VIII
    Corsair HX 850i
    256gb Samsung 960 Evo (Boot)
    512gb Samsung 860 Pro (Games and Programs)
    1tb WD Black (Recordings)
    2 2tb WD Red (Mass Storage & Back-ups)
    Asus Blu-Ray Burner
    Corsair 780T
    APC 1500VA UPS w/ additional battery
  • An other solution is to add a joystick (if you have one) axis to the up and raise setting, what works great. I have tested it on each tractor with the cultivators at the machinery seller and it looks like this

Have to test it on field now...
    AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
    My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
    Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
    :S
  • @D.Jankovic that's the panel I was referring to as being a pain in the butt and tedious. I tried after reading your reply @Fck54 but it didn't work for me at all... Actually it started bugging out really bad. Still haven't tried what you suggested @TheCoCe but mouse isn't really a great option for me anyways. I've got so many controllers to my right (4 to be exact) that I actually have to reach back to use my mouse.

Display Spoiler

Asus Maximus Hero VIII
    Corsair HX 850i
    Asus Blu-Ray Burner
    Corsair 780T
  • @Nachtfalke TBH it's been a couple of months since I've played. American Truck Simulator has had a lot of new features added lately so that's where my attention has been. Giving this game some more time to simer. So I guess to answer your question I haven't got it working but haven't tried in quite a while

Display Spoiler

Asus Maximus Hero VIII
    Corsair HX 850i
    Asus Blu-Ray Burner
    Corsair 780T