Harvesting not possible with AI and Task when driving backwards (e.g. Lacotec)

• Harvesting not possible with AI and Task when driving backwards (e.g. Lacotec)

Alright, couple things to note here. First, when using weights on the front of tractors during a silage harvest the AI has an uncanny ability to smash into the back of your harvester whether it be the MB 1800 Lacotech or the Jaguar. This is most noticeable with the largest weight although the other do do it as well. Ironically this can be rather helpful when going uphill but during turning maneuvers the AI can spin you around, and you get intertwined with them where you can't move forward or backwards untill you switch over to the AI, and preposition their tractor.

Secondly while using the MB 1800 and the Lacotech in reverse driving mode the AI doesn't seem to follow. It's as if the AI thinks there's a tractor driving towards it that it needs to stop for.

Anyways,
    All for now, and keep up the great work,
    Rubberburner89
    Nothin' Runs Like A Deere When It's Gettin' Chased By A Magnum

Display Spoiler

i7 6700k @4.6 ghz w/ 360mm AIO liquid cooler
    32gb Corsair Vengance 3200mhz
    2 Asus Strix GTX 1070's w/ HB Bridge
    Asus Maximus Hero VIII
    Corsair HX 850i
    256gb Samsung 960 Evo (Boot)
    512gb Samsung 860 Pro (Games and Programs)
    1tb WD Black (Recordings)
    2 2tb WD Red (Mass Storage & Back-ups)
    Asus Blu-Ray Burner
    Corsair 780T
    APC 1500VA UPS w/ additional battery
  • Hi @rubberburner89,

the problems with the weights should be solved in latest versions. I think sometimes there are problems when the firsthelper stops for whatever reason and the second driver cannot stop as fast as neccessary. But I think this is more a problem of traction, breaking - so vehicle specific and not AI specific.

Can you check if the Lacotec problem still exists? Perhaps create a screenshot or two with AI debugs on and showing your MB Trac seat direction.
    Thanks!

Regards
    Nachtfalke
  • Just catching up on the forums today, but I'm off work tomorrow and its looking like I may have some testing to do. :P
    Nothin' Runs Like A Deere When It's Gettin' Chased By A Magnum

Display Spoiler

i7 6700k @4.6 ghz w/ 360mm AIO liquid cooler
    32gb Corsair Vengance 3200mhz
    2 Asus Strix GTX 1070's w/ HB Bridge
    Asus Maximus Hero VIII
    Corsair HX 850i
    256gb Samsung 960 Evo (Boot)
    512gb Samsung 860 Pro (Games and Programs)
    1tb WD Black (Recordings)
    2 2tb WD Red (Mass Storage & Back-ups)
    Asus Blu-Ray Burner
    Corsair 780T
    APC 1500VA UPS w/ additional battery