Loan Payments

• Loan Payments

I've found that when you have a loan out, every time you save and come back a loan payment is instantly taken out. What I mean if that's not clear is that if you take out a loan save the game (on the same game day) and come back in, a payment will be taken out. This happens every time you leave and come back, and it doesn't matter how much game time has passed. This of course can quickly put you "in the red" if you don't have a surplus. And if you've got a surplus then what was the need for the loan anyways. :P I noticed this error many versions ago and don't think I reported it for some reason, but here I am today.

Regards,
    Rubberburner89
    Nothin' Runs Like A Deere When It's Gettin' Chased By A Magnum

Display Spoiler

i7 6700k @4.6 ghz w/ 360mm AIO liquid cooler
    32gb Corsair Vengance 3200mhz
    2 Asus Strix GTX 1070's w/ HB Bridge
    Asus Maximus Hero VIII
    Corsair HX 850i
    256gb Samsung 960 Evo (Boot)
    512gb Samsung 860 Pro (Games and Programs)
    1tb WD Black (Recordings)
    2 2tb WD Red (Mass Storage & Back-ups)
    Asus Blu-Ray Burner
    Corsair 780T
    APC 1500VA UPS w/ additional battery
  • I can only sign this as a fact,too. I started a free play without touching the main quest. I took a loan of 120k - 36 months, 3600 quids per month. payback.
    Have had the same issues as you had. I guess this needs to be fixed.
    Mein PC:
    Display Spoiler
    CPU: Intel I7 8700 K @ 4,9 GHZ, RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Series DDR4-3333 32 GB Dual Kit, Mainboard: Asus Strix Z-370-G, Grafik: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti mit EKWB Wakü, SSD: Samsung 960 Pro NVMe SSD 1TB, Netzteil: Seasonic Prime 80 Plus Titanium 850 W.
  • I've noticed this happen a few more times since the latest update. 0.5.1.1. I will admit that I've seen this only in an old save game and will re-test once I've created a new one. I would have properly tested it by now, but properly re-creating a save game right now is impossible without a way console commands for reputation, money, and specific XP.... so I do full new save games as little as possible.
    Nothin' Runs Like A Deere When It's Gettin' Chased By A Magnum

Display Spoiler

i7 6700k @4.6 ghz w/ 360mm AIO liquid cooler
    32gb Corsair Vengance 3200mhz
    2 Asus Strix GTX 1070's w/ HB Bridge
    Asus Maximus Hero VIII
    Corsair HX 850i
    256gb Samsung 960 Evo (Boot)
    512gb Samsung 860 Pro (Games and Programs)
    1tb WD Black (Recordings)
    2 2tb WD Red (Mass Storage & Back-ups)
    Asus Blu-Ray Burner
    Corsair 780T
    APC 1500VA UPS w/ additional battery
  • To create such a savegame there are scripts in the forum here. So it is no problem to create the desired amount of money, RUF or XP.
    CPU: Intel Core i7-8700,6x3700 MHz Turbo bis zu 4700 MHz, CPU-Kühler: CSL Maelstrom 120 Wasserkühlung, 500GB SSD +3000GB Seagate/Western Digital, 32GB DDR4-Ram, GTX 1080 Ti Armor 11G OC 11GB GDDR5X, Mainboard: ASUS Prime Z370-P, Netzteil: 700 Watt Power Boost 80+ Gold, Windows 10 Home 64-Bit, Logitech G29 und Saitek Seitenkonsole
  • @rubberburner89

To generate Money, XP and so on you can Check this thread
    Script / Quest / Mod: Pflügen, grubbern, säen (Mais, Gerste, Roggen, Weizen, Gras) auf (allen) Feldern, Ruf, XP, Geld

Google translate should help.

To be honest, in another Test with animals and negative Bank Account i fast forwarded (timeFactor 1000000) the Game and was surprised that i lost 400.000€ in a short time because of employee paydays.

I will try to do some additional tests with salary and with loan. Just need some spare time ;)

If your tests show that something is wrong perhaps WE better open a new thread because this Problem Here was fixed and had relation to savegame loading. Now it could be another reason.

Regards
    Nachtfalke
  • Hey @rubberburner89

the problem with the loan payment still exists. if you save and load on the same day you have to pay the loan you have to pay every time you load the game at the same day.

I think it was similar for salary but I am not sure anymore.

Whatever, I did the test on 0.5.1.1 and salary works fine but loan not. I opened a new Bug on the german part of the forum with reference to this (old) thread.

Here it is:
    Tilgungsraten eines Kredits werden mehrfach pro Tag abgerechnet (Speichern / Laden)

Regards
    Nachtfalke