When will the game getting better??

• When will the game getting better??

Perhaps is it just me, but I have the impression that the sim with each update is getting worse instead of better. The seeder forgets hole pieces to seed, and also if the fields are almost dry slips the tractor still away. Am a little disappointed in CenC and I hope it will be better soon?? <X

Alchemist
    • Due to some physical adjustments some things in existing savegames are causing problems.
      You can try different steps to iterally delete the problems.
      First you can try to reset all your vehicles and implements.
      If that doesn't help you have to start a new Savegame.
      Next step is to delete the hole CNC folder in your mygames folder.
      If that doesn't help you, you will have to reinstall the game.
      Sorry for that, but for example I had to reinstall the game.
      They are working hard to delete these problems at the moment, but I can't tell you, if you get it working then with your old savegame.
    • Hi Buttermaker, first of all, thanks for your comment. I will run the proposed suggestions and hope that it goes better. I'm probably too hasty with my judgment, but walking the last time against more and more problems to but still use the old save games. Was also been planning to start all over again with a new installation. I sure hope this will work out, because I still do love the sim though ;)

alchemist

P.S. How do I reset the vehicles?
    • No problem, in the first moment everybody was not so pleased about the things going wrong. Not all of them will be deleted by a reinstall, for example that the shuffle between forward and reward doesn't work again in the automatic mode, but I think there are some work arounds to play the game in a way that doesn't collide with the term of an Early Access version of a game.
      Keep on reporting bugs and hopefully everything gets better soon. :thumbsup:

To reset the vehicles and implements you have mark it in your car park menu and press the r (nearby the respawn button)