Weather effects on crops

• Weather effects on crops

Hi, now in Norway irl there has been a really, really dry summer and many farmers are struggling to get enough grass for there animals and have to order hay and stuff from America. And that just made me wonder, will this game feature weather effects like that? Like one summer(or when ever other crops have there harvest season, im from western norway, all I know is grass farming :P ) is really hot and dry so there will be litle crops, one harvest season is really wet so that causes differant problems etc?
    • I find this aspect very interesting, not only the humidity should have negative effects on the growth process, but also the drought, as currently in many European countries.
      I would also be happy if dryness would cause the same difficulties for the player as too high humidity.
      AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 32GB DDR4 3800Mhz, Gigabyte X570 Elite, AMD Radeon RX 6900XT, BeQuiet! Straight Power 850W, BeQuiet! Pure Base 500DX weiß, 3x 27" Dell WQHD Monitore, Saitek Seitenkons., CSL DD, HP Reverb G2