Question about Maize Seed mission

• Question about Maize Seed mission

I want to ask a question about the Maize Seed mission.

It says to "Seed maize on all your fields"; does that literally mean ALL my currently owned fields?

The reason I ask that because not too long ago I had a mission to seed Rye on a field, which is still growing. Which I think is field #23 (since that's the only field I have with rye on it) which is a field that I currently own. I haven't purchased any fields yet. Should I plow/disc the field and seed maize on the field or should I just leave it be?

I'm assuming I need to seed maize on it? Or will I need the rye later considering I had to seed rye for a mission?

I just want to know before I destroy that field.

Thanks!
      Display Spoiler

Linux Distribution: Debian 9.5 Stretch
      Desktop Environment: KDE Plasma
      CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 @ 3.00Ghz
      GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750Ti
      RAM: 8GB
      HDD: 500GB WD
    • Juste try by seeding all the other the fields that are in green on the map. If you still don't haven't finished the mission then, you will have to do it on fiel 23 to...
      AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
      My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
      Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
    • Thanks I'll do that.

Right now I'm having issues with neither of my tractors not being able to pull the corn seeder. I don't know why. My field wetness is around 20% to 30%. Is that still too wet? All my tractors literally just stop and the tires start spinning. It will raise my rear wheels off the ground a little. It does the same with the cultivator. Field #3 is also giving me issues big time. On field #3 all my tractors will literally sink to the point where I'm not able to do anything, not even cultivate, and it's wetness is at 22%.

I've already tried adjusting the hydraulics but that doesn't seem to help anymore like it did at the beginning.

I have a feeling I might need to start a new profile.

EDIT: Is there a way by using the command console to reset a field? By reset I mean to bring the condition of a field back to the way it is at the start of the game? That could help a lot.
      Display Spoiler

The post was edited 2 times, last by Elderking1986 ().

• Resting the fields as at the game start is not possible without starting a new Profil.. This is also what you should try to solve the getting stuck problem, as you seem to be playing on an older Savegames...
      AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
      Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
    • Thanks. I'll just start a new profile.

I don't think it's an old savegame issue as I started a new profile after the 0.2.2.2 update...I think. But I'll try it though.

EDIT: I was wrong. I started a new profile while on 0.2.2.1 and it later updated to 0.2.2.2. My bad. You can lock this thread now if you want.
      Display Spoiler

The post was edited 1 time, last by Elderking1986 ().

• For me it litteraraly ment 100% on all of your fields, still havent passed this one. all of my fields but field 3 were 100% seeded with 99% maize, field 3 was on 97% sowed. By trying to fill the last 3% the amount only lowered to 95% procent (i think because the field was already in seeding state driving true only killed more plants. I blew off some steam with goldencrops, and try again next year.

Edit after a recent update the mission finished as expected. Problem solved.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tar: Solved ().