Working in wet fields

• Working in wet fields

Alright... so since 0.2.2.0 I have been excited to play around with these new physics, but I have some feedback and questions. First let me state that I have reset my equipment, but I still seem to be struggling to gain traction in the fields while seeding with the Axion. I've been trying to follow the German forum as much as possible, but Google Translate only does so much. Anyways, I have seen some people mention that field wetness really seems to make a difference now, and that's great for realism, but what are good "wetness" and "wetness low" values? I started trying to seed the first of march but have been unsuccessful for a month straight. I'd try the field every other day. Seen wetness values all over the place and wetness low values from 20-40%, and I'm still spinning.

Also, does the game currently have a realistic weather forecast (un-displayed) based on the time of year? I.E. wetter in the spring/fall than in the summer. The reason I ask is I guess should I just wait it out for drier weather? I know seasons aren't technically supported yet, but I think many of us play this way regardless, and I feel like this implementation along with an actual weather forecast (not just current weather displayed) are vital for timing when to go work the fields.

In regards to the hydraulics they seem to be better now, but I have noticed at slow speeds, the hammer seeder does not seem to cultivate or seed. Maybe that's by design? If so great, we just need to work on traction (as I stated earlier), but might I suggest listing a "Suggested Working Speed" in the equipment tabs.

Anyways, as always I'm not trying to gripe. Rather I'm trying to leave constructive feedback and criticism in order to help the developer see where the average "gamer" may want to see the direction of the game go next, and what I feel needs immediate attention. If anyone knows answers to either of my questions, responses would be appreciated. Thanks,

Rubberburner89
      Nothin' Runs Like A Deere When It's Gettin' Chased By A Magnum

Display Spoiler

i7 6700k @4.6 ghz w/ 360mm AIO liquid cooler
      32gb Corsair Vengance 3200mhz
      2 Asus Strix GTX 1070's w/ HB Bridge
      Asus Maximus Hero VIII
      Corsair HX 850i
      256gb Samsung 960 Evo (Boot)
      512gb Samsung 860 Pro (Games and Programs)
      1tb WD Black (Recordings)
      2 2tb WD Red (Mass Storage & Back-ups)
      Asus Blu-Ray Burner
      Corsair 780T
      APC 1500VA UPS w/ additional battery
    • Hi there !

By the time i am writing this response to your topic, i have had the same issues with seeding and cultivating wet fields.
      At least i have found a way to be able to cultivate the fields. After pressing "V" and lowering the cultivator to the ground,
      you might already have been noticed that the rear wheels of your tractor are being liftet upwards. To prevent the cultivator from doing that
      you might want to lower it with the manual controls just as low that it barely works.
      This is actually working for me so i encourage you to try it as well.
      Hopefully i could help you a little.

regards
      Mein PC:
      Display Spoiler
      CPU: Intel I7 8700 K @ 4,9 GHZ, RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Series DDR4-3333 32 GB Dual Kit, Mainboard: Asus Strix Z-370-G, Grafik: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti mit EKWB Wakü, SSD: Samsung 960 Pro NVMe SSD 1TB, Netzteil: Seasonic Prime 80 Plus Titanium 850 W.