Feedback regarding physics & other items

• Feedback regarding physics & other items

First let me state that I am very pleased with the update, and excited to play it further. I love that the tractors are now getting dirty and burn fuel. It adds a lot of life to the game. And I like the the direction you guys are headed with the physics in the fields. However I have been struggling a bit. I've been working with the hammer corn king, trying to get some wheat into the ground and it seems if there's any moisture on the ground or any hill my tractors just seems to spin out. Obviously the hammer corn king still has it's issues with the hydros and I know that this is known, but I really don't think this is where the issue lies. (I've reset the corn king and seeding unit just top be sure that there wasn't something different there). I've tried seeding with both the Axion and the Deutz Fahr 7250. I run with a manual transmission and for the most part stay in second gear. To me it seems as if the tractors have to much horsepower and not enough torque.

Unfortunately at this point I find it along the lines of unplayable. I'm not complaining... I hope you don't think that. I know that I'm playing a beta game. I'm just leaving feedback in the hopes that this can get sorted in a hotfix or the next update, and I can come back and continue to play/test and leave some constructive feedback.

All for now,
    Rubberburner89
    Nothin' Runs Like A Deere When It's Gettin' Chased By A Magnum

Display Spoiler

i7 6700k @4.6 ghz w/ 360mm AIO liquid cooler
    32gb Corsair Vengance 3200mhz
    2 Asus Strix GTX 1070's w/ HB Bridge
    Asus Maximus Hero VIII
    Corsair HX 850i
    256gb Samsung 960 Evo (Boot)
    512gb Samsung 860 Pro (Games and Programs)
    1tb WD Black (Recordings)
    2 2tb WD Red (Mass Storage & Back-ups)
    Asus Blu-Ray Burner
    Corsair 780T
    APC 1500VA UPS w/ additional battery