Early-Access-Update-Release v0.2.2.0

    • Early-Access-Update-Release v0.2.2.0





      The latest update (v0.2.2.0) introduces four new vehicles: the Lacotec LH II mounted chopper, together with the Claas Orbis 750 cutterbar, brings a new, more intimate harvest experience. The MB Trac 1800, carrying a whopping 180 horses, and the Strautmann SZK-1802H bogy trailer complete the set.

      This update’s highlight: muddy, messy dirt! Give your vehicles the dirt treatment on the fields, and clean them at the farm near the high pressure cleaner. Each vehicle and each implement gets its own dirt value, which increases the more they’re used on the fields. Also, driving on wet ground leads to a more dirty vehicle. Those in a hurry can also use the fleet menu to have their machines cleaned - for a little premium, of course. The active usage of the high pressure cleaner will be added in a later menu.
      We have further expanded the game’s economy: prices now also fluctuate depending on the season - meaning it becomes sensible to store grain and wait for better financial yields in the winter.

      In addition, our PBR implementation has been enhanced with various ambient occlusion techniques, eliminating the extreme glow of metallic surfaces on machines and making them more natural.

      As always, you can find all other changes, bug fixes and new features in our changelog.

      We are looking forward to your feedback!

      The MBB Team


      Changelog:

      • NEW: Mercedes Benz MB Trac 1800
      • NEW: Lacotec LH2 mounted chopper
      • NEW: Claas Orbis 750 cutterbar
      • NEW: Strautmann SZK-1802H trailer
      • NEW: Machines can get dirty and can be cleaned.
      • NEW: A hint is displayed when the time is fast forwarded before a mission
      • NEW: Prices now fluctuate depending on the season
      • NEW: The crop stubbles now move and deform when they have collision with tires
      • NEW: Savegames can now be named individually when clicking on the input field in the save game slot

      • BUG FIX: Deactivated “By Foot” controls are now also possible when the dead zone of a steering wheel is switched off
      • BUG FIX: The false message about insufficient funds when selling bulls has been removed
      • BUG FIX: The FPS collapses that occured when the worker has no seeding material to purchase have been fixed
      • BUG FIX: Vehicles in the shop’s 3D preview are shown without dirt
      • BUG FIX: Missions are now longer available than only one day
      • BUG FIX: The icons on the minimap are drawn on the correct position
      • CHANGE: The CabControl and UserAction slider now display the current value when they’re activated
      • CHANGE: The weather report has been adjusted and now displays the correct weather
      • CHANGE: The symbol for the farm silo is on the correct position on the minimap
      • CHANGE: Changes in the interface - the unload destination list can now be scrolled to the bottom
      • CHANGE: With manual gearshift, the selected forward gear is set again when shifting into reverse gear and back again
      • CHANGE: The loading/unloading on the farm should work correctly now with the AI helper. Litre vs kilograms are handled correctly
      • CHANGE: The physical driving behaviour was adjusted for wet grounds
      • CHANGE: The speed for changing the implements’ height was adjusted.
    • Outstanding... Can't wait to give it a go. Great job MBB... Keep up the good work!
      Nothin' Runs Like A Deere When It's Gettin' Chased By A Magnum

      Display Spoiler

      i7 6700k @4.6 ghz w/ 360mm AIO liquid cooler
      32gb Corsair Vengance 3200mhz
      2 Asus Strix GTX 1070's w/ HB Bridge
      Asus Maximus Hero VIII
      Corsair HX 850i
      256gb Samsung 960 Evo (Boot)
      512gb Samsung 860 Pro (Games and Programs)
      1tb WD Black (Recordings)
      2 2tb WD Red (Mass Storage & Back-ups)
      Asus Blu-Ray Burner
      Corsair 780T
      APC 1500VA UPS w/ additional battery
    • TheCoCe wrote:

      @JavitoGP You are misinterpreting something right now. The added features were in the timeline all along because they did not decide to add a feature last minute. They added features to this update while developing. The update was delayed cause these new features, that were already listed in the timeline, were not release ready last week.

      Why was it delayed a week?
      Today's update, I do not see any change written in the timeline.
      They delayed it, so that the update is out of the summer offers.
      If it were not like that, because it had to be a Friday and not before?
    • The Update was in development for a while now. Longer than the timeline listed all the features for the update. During that time new features were added and the list of features was added to the timeline two weeks ago. They continued development but the new features, that were already added to the timeline, weren't release ready. That's why it was delayed.
      Also I'm not sure what you are trying to say, how would updating AFTER the Sale help? Updating during the sale would be a smarter move anyways.
    • TheCoCe wrote:

      The Update was in development for a while now. Longer than the timeline listed all the features for the update. During that time new features were added and the list of features was added to the timeline two weeks ago. They continued development but the new features, that were already added to the timeline, weren't release ready. That's why it was delayed.
      Also I'm not sure what you are trying to say, how would updating AFTER the Sale help? Updating during the sale would be a smarter move anyways.

      I'm sorry, talk to you, you're not very partial.
      I'm not the only person, who thinks the same.
    • I don't understand javito his problem and being unreasonable. We have a update but because of misreading he isn't happy. Stop being impatient all and let the devs do their work and give us a great game. If you're not happy domt argue here on the forums but send a email to the devs or don't complain. Enjoy the game and be excited for what's there to come. But I'm going to give this a go now.....some old school corn cutting :D happy weekend all
      Proper Sim gamer. Rally games tractor and truck games. Bus games and train games you name it :)

    • bybukas wrote:

      Game is crashing when trying to load the save. Not fun.
      MY save game drive.google.com/open?id=1y3jr7E54HSn5ltdlT04ynBwGecPl4-4N
      @bybukas we will loos many more save games in early access (make a back up or start again :) )

      We do must understand this game is not ready and this is early access, we shod be grateful that dev team support our crap :). They have a road map and milestone and the project manager knows what to do next. We do not test the game for DEV team :) they have a team for that.

      All we can do is enjoy the game and support them.

      P.S. CnC project is huge and it will not be ready in one moth ( i aspect to play the full game at the end of 2019)
      in other words Rock Star game made GTA 5 in 5 years with 50 millions dollars and 1k staff.
    • gheazu wrote:

      bybukas wrote:

      Game is crashing when trying to load the save. Not fun.
      MY save game drive.google.com/open?id=1y3jr7E54HSn5ltdlT04ynBwGecPl4-4N
      @bybukas we will loos many more save games in early access (make a back up or start again :) )
      We do must understand this game is not ready and this is early access, we shod be grateful that dev team support our crap :). They have a road map and milestone and the project manager knows what to do next. We do not test the game for DEV team :) they have a team for that.

      All we can do is enjoy the game and support them.

      P.S. CnC project is huge and it will not be ready in one moth ( i aspect to play the full game at the end of 2019)
      in other words Rock Star game made GTA 5 in 5 years with 50 millions dollars and 1k staff.
      This is the wrong answer. This game will die if people will lose saves and engine won't be reworked. No one is going to buy a 2000€ to play this on 30fps and lose their saves. These things should come first - a stable working game. In other words if no one will buy it and play it then developers won't get money and project will close. Players decide what developers need to do, not developers. No one's gonna invest in the game which will be out after 3 years. I know it's hard for the devs but that\s how the world works, they can't do anything, people want that they want so developers must adapt and keep the costumers satisfied.
      And please just stop putting the game on sale until it's in stable condition. This only hurts the sales in the long run because:
      1. More people buy it and see it's not very playable, then leave a negative review.
      2. It devalues the game, people look at price history, see it was on sale right after it released on steam and will never buy it at full price or even 30% off.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by bybukas ().

    • @bybukas If you haven't read this thread yet --> Status-Update 07.27.2018 then it'd be worth a read. Although I do not fully agree with your statement others have made comments along the same line as yours. Although they do not specifically state how updates have changed I get the feeling they'll be releasing updates less frequently, but they'll be larger and of higher quality. Hopefully this will minimize save game losses, although I'm sure that it could still be a possibility.

      I get what your saying about game stability, and I get the feeling that's why some of the changes have been implemented... They're trying to work with us. Unfortunately it would seems you missed an opportunity that started shortly after this thread was launched where we were all able to leave our thoughts and concerns about the current state of the game. These were presented directly to the developers but I think they heard the same thing your saying from others. But you have to keep in mind that we're basically playing an Open Beta game at the same time.
      Nothin' Runs Like A Deere When It's Gettin' Chased By A Magnum

      Display Spoiler

      i7 6700k @4.6 ghz w/ 360mm AIO liquid cooler
      32gb Corsair Vengance 3200mhz
      2 Asus Strix GTX 1070's w/ HB Bridge
      Asus Maximus Hero VIII
      Corsair HX 850i
      256gb Samsung 960 Evo (Boot)
      512gb Samsung 860 Pro (Games and Programs)
      1tb WD Black (Recordings)
      2 2tb WD Red (Mass Storage & Back-ups)
      Asus Blu-Ray Burner
      Corsair 780T
      APC 1500VA UPS w/ additional battery
    • I stand corrected :P
      Nothin' Runs Like A Deere When It's Gettin' Chased By A Magnum

      Display Spoiler

      i7 6700k @4.6 ghz w/ 360mm AIO liquid cooler
      32gb Corsair Vengance 3200mhz
      2 Asus Strix GTX 1070's w/ HB Bridge
      Asus Maximus Hero VIII
      Corsair HX 850i
      256gb Samsung 960 Evo (Boot)
      512gb Samsung 860 Pro (Games and Programs)
      1tb WD Black (Recordings)
      2 2tb WD Red (Mass Storage & Back-ups)
      Asus Blu-Ray Burner
      Corsair 780T
      APC 1500VA UPS w/ additional battery
    • Am I the only one who want them to decrease growth time in the game at this stage? Ofc, when they add seasons and all this pace will be fine, and realistic(I guess...) But I don't see the point in this slow growth stage now without seasons and most stuff is done for testing pretty much now, just makes it into a sleeping/pass time simulator...
    • rubberburner89 wrote:

      @bybukas If you haven't read this thread yet --> Status-Update 07.27.2018 then it'd be worth a read. Although I do not fully agree with your statement others have made comments along the same line as yours. Although they do not specifically state how updates have changed I get the feeling they'll be releasing updates less frequently, but they'll be larger and of higher quality. Hopefully this will minimize save game losses, although I'm sure that it could still be a possibility.

      I get what your saying about game stability, and I get the feeling that's why some of the changes have been implemented... They're trying to work with us. Unfortunately it would seems you missed an opportunity that started shortly after this thread was launched where we were all able to leave our thoughts and concerns about the current state of the game. These were presented directly to the developers but I think they heard the same thing your saying from others. But you have to keep in mind that we're basically playing an Open Beta game at the same time.
      I understand what early access and alpha/beta(though i can't call the current state beta) is and i'm patient, i love the game. But most people don't understand that, they leave a negative review and tell their friends the game sucks. I'm not saying they're right, but they're costumer and it doesn't matter devs like it or not, but they must cater to the people's needs. And putting the game on sale only makes the things worse. It only has 48% positive recent reviews now, that means few more negative reviews and it will be mostly negative and that will stop the sales completely. And now when they changed things, updates will be even less frequent i think even less people will be interested in this game, they will just wait for a full release. This puts developers in a tough situation, because there won't be much money flowing into development and they'll need either find money from other sources or work with what they've got and do what people ask.
      Personally what i want is better performance, i want it to run at at least 50fps with draw distance and vegetation at max settings. I hate when you zoom out the camera and crops disappears, this is an immersion breaker.
      I personally am happy with the amount of vehicle and don't care about multiplayer, i won't play it.
      And they need to do something with user interface, make it more user friendly. And ffs translate everything to english.