Manually refiling the items in machines.

• Manually refiling the items in machines.

So h was watching some mod review for FS17 and this mod was named Straw Harvest idk is it official mod but it is some high quality stuff.

One thing that i liked the most is loading up/refilling Netting,Twine,water etc.

Seen here on video

(Timestaps: 3:12, 8:22)

And ofc i imidietlly thought about CnC :D Now what is everybody`s opionion on this? Would you like have more detailed interaction with machines refilling netting while doing bales etc.
      Idk what devs have in plan for us in Grasllands update but i hope it is 100% this DLC :D hahah
    • @D.Jankovic well, imo the krone ultima CF 155 XC baler n wraper mod is better, there you acctually have to carry the net and wrap to it's position from the palet or inside storage. But yes, id love to see this in CnC.

The more you have to do and the more imersion they add the better. Otherwise it get's to repetetive and boring (The manual attachment will be a great thing to help when it comes out)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nybyggarn: Added link to Landykids review of the mod ().

• Nybyggarn wrote:

@D.Jankovic well, imo the krone ultima CF 155 XC baler n wraper mod is better, there you acctually have to carry the net and wrap to it's position from the palet or inside storage. But yes, id love to see this in CnC.

The more you have to do and the more imersion they add the better. Otherwise it get's to repetetive and boring (The manual attachment will be a great thing to help when it comes out)
      Even better with more detail :)
      I hope these guys will start moding their stuff in cnc also..would be soo cool.