Steering Wheel

• Steering Wheel

There is an issue the game is having or I am having with my steering wheel system. When I try and turn it is in absolute form like hitting the a or d key to turn with the keyboard instead of like IRL turning. Also the forward gas works but the brake never works, nor does backing up work either even when I am in reverse I hit the gas to back up and I go forward instead that is using the pedals. I did calibrate the wheel and such too what little information there is in there. The steering wheel is the one from Farming Simulator 17 Heavy wheel with the pedals and side panel. Side panel works fine just the steering wheel and pedals don't even after calibration with the game for what little it can do there. Does anyone now how to fix the problem so I can drive the tractor properly. Also having a reset button for the view to look forward and centered other than head tracking would be nice too.
  • Hi @MichaelDS,

First of all please think about choosing the game version number when creating a new thread . I have done it for you this time ...

I also have the Logitech Heavy Equipment Bundle and it works perfectly... I join a screenshot of my calibration settings to let you compare with what you have :

Axe Y is for the throttle and breaks and Axe X is the steering-wheel ...

And here are the control settings :
    AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
    My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
    Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
  • To set manual Shifting, i have the setting below :

Ater that I have set a button to switch drive forwards and backwards et 2 buttons to switch gears up and down. I also have set a button to toggle between automatic and manual on Toggle gear

For the moment you can not set the shifting mode you want for each vehicle, all use the preset mode....
    AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

• Be sure to press Save to leave the settings screen . If it goes on not working, you could at first delete the input.cfg file it My Games / Cattle and Crops / Profiles / your profile folder. You will have to set everything up once again.

• Nybyggarn wrote:

gheazu wrote:

try that :( I cannot manage to get manual gear change only revers
    try pressing G on your keyboard. That switches between manual and automatic.
    Pretty much or whatever key you use for it check in settings then controls to see what key it is you may have changed and also check to make sure you don't have the same key doing manual and another task as that may cause problems also. I have seen that and done that myself by mistake.
  • Normaly it should not be possible to assign 2 functions to a same key, as it tells you the key or button is allready used and for what function.