FPS low

• Well guys the game is brilliant I like it all. the only problem is the bloody low FPS :(
      CPU I7 3770
      GPU GTX 780
      RAM 16 Gb DDR 3
      I consider that my PC is decent for gamming and I have never see a game that I cannot play except this one
      The game stays in 20 FPS at low detail and when you work in fields you get below 15 FPS, I'm not a idiot I understand you need power to play the game at ultra but really 20 FPS !!!

That being say this game cannot be play it is not fun to play a game at 20 FPS , after 8h in the game my eyes are bleeding, bottom line is GAME IS UNPLAYEBLE who plays this game at below 30 FPS on a PC is really desperate and need help :)
      I get the game yesterday and I say BB till game will be playable. I was thinking after one year this game will be at list playable for mortals (not for NASA PC owners, just 15% of gamers owns NASA PC !!!)
      Take care do not stop working your are on right path.
      IT JUST WORKS
    • You've already created a thread stating your issue. There is no need to create multiple ones.
      To iterate on your issue again. Your pc should be able to hit 30 FPS. Remember that performance optimization is usually done at the end of development.
      Just play around with the settings. You can't expect this to run out of the box right now. Play around and find settings that work. Turn down vegetation render distance and the fade out distance.
      Make sure to turn down the ai traffic as well. If you play with it you should be able to find settings that are playable. Remember that performance is far from final.