leaving

• i know it may seem wrong to think this but i think the ea is fake atm and let me explain why , because (1) we havent had any updates of what is happening yes i understand that they are busy but im sure they have someone spare who can keep us up to date with wats going on every so many days not once a month or how ever long it is (2) and it just seems weird how we all brought the ea version and they give us a march ea time and then a (few) weeks and then we havent heard anything ever since so my question is,is there actually going to be a ea as the way i see it,it looks like there aint by the time ea is released the full complete version will be out so im actually questioning myself have i really made a bad mistake in ordering the ea or not?
      gamerbaz
    • baz wrote:

i know it may seem wrong to think this but i think the ea is fake atm and let me explain why , because (1) we havent had any updates of what is happening yes i understand that they are busy but im sure they have someone spare who can keep us up to date with wats going on every so many days not once a month or how ever long it is (2) and it just seems weird how we all brought the ea version and they give us a march ea time and then a (few) weeks and then we havent heard anything ever since so my question is,is there actually going to be a ea as the way i see it,it looks like there aint by the time ea is released the full complete version will be out so im actually questioning myself have i really made a bad mistake in ordering the ea or not?
      The Early Access they've already stated that they wanted to release in March 2017 but wasn't 100% confirmed date is was just an estimation and could change. They've already stated in some news that they've taken the decision to delay EA for some weeks. And a blog after that we saw some of the benefits of the delay. We've also had other news, including the last news which was 3 weeks ago which wasn't a long time. They've already stated that they'll tell us a release date 2 weeks prior to EA release. It's just a matter of being patience and having a look at the roadmap for updates. They want to have a strong EA build.
    • They probably will delay multiplayer, but they really need to give us more info about EA.

Honestly i dont blame baz from leaving.
      MB's communication with there customers (investors) is very bad.
      They promised a march EA release but delayed it for a few weeks (3-4 weeks is a few) but they still didnt release EA.
      No one knows when EA will actually start, they are just keeping us in the dark.
      I see everyone say how amazing MB is, but honestly i dont see it.
    • xeran wrote:

They probably will delay multiplayer, but they really need to give us more info about EA.

Honestly i dont blame baz from leaving.
      MB's communication with there customers (investors) is very bad.
      They promised a march EA release but delayed it for a few weeks (3-4 weeks is a few) but they still didnt release EA.
      No one knows when EA will actually start, they are just keeping us in the dark.
      I see everyone say how amazing MB is, but honestly i dont see it.
      Delays are the nature of EA's and I'm fine with that. Where I do agree is on the part of the spares communication, that needs to improve. It's been better lately though and I hope they keep it up or even improve further. And it's not true that they keep us in the dark, they have made a road map and they have actually communicated that past couple of weeks.

And when people are talking about MBB being great, it's not the communication they are referring to. Don't get things mixed up, bud ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by ChiloopaBatman ().

• In reaction to the OP,

baz, you've chosen the write on the forum here. I assume you are looking to read the wider reaction.

Everyone has their own situation / circumstances so I cannot comment for anyone but myself.
      For me, it is way too premature to talk about leaving and I will explain why.

There are two dates that stand out for me.

- the Early Release date:
      This shouldn't be taken as a solid commitment date. Flexibility in this date frankly must be expected.

- the Game Release date:
      This should be taken as a solid commitment date. Any delay in this date would be a shock and cause of serious concern.

If the above related to a Game Release date, slated for November, I would give it a thumbs up. It would be right on the money.

But it does not! It's related to the EA. Baz, it really seems to me that your expectations are a bit off for this EA phase of this KS program.
      Go Handy & Give 'er Lolly