Help Pleas

• Hello to all I just buy this game today and I install it, game moves in frames les then 30 FPS my pc is cpu i7 3770
    GPU GTX 780
    Ram 16Gb DDR 3
    Hdd 250 SSD
    Why this game move like shit (do I need 4k Euro PC to play a 20 Euro game ?) Pleas help

Here are the Cattle and Crops system requirements (minimum)
    • CPU: CPU: Intel Dual-Core 2 GHz or similar AMD CPU
    • CPU SPEED: Info
    • RAM: 4 GB
    • VIDEO CARD: GeForce GTX 460 / AMD Radeon 6700 HD or above (with 1 GB VRAM or above)
    • SOUND CARD:
    • FREE DISK SPACE: 6 GB
    Cattle and Crops Recommended Requirements
    • CPU: CPU: Intel Quad-Core 3 GHz or similar AMD CPU
    • CPU SPEED: Info
    • RAM: 8 GB
    • VIDEO CARD: GeForce GTX 1070 / AMD Radeon RX 580 (with 4 GB VRAM or above)
    • SOUND CARD:
    • FREE DISK SPACE: 10 GB
    IT JUST WORKS
  • You have to play a little bit with the settings. To go with everything on max you will need a 4k PC, as the game is in the early access and not optimized in case of performance but in fact very detailed. The optimization will be done just before the release.
    What you have to pay attention to is, that the parameter impostor render distance is not below 100 (bug).
    Most important is to set the vegetation density to 1 and maybe to reduce the AI (traffic and pedastrian).
    So please give it a try.
  • TheCoCe wrote:

The GPU load is not representative because the game is suffering from a CPU Bottleneck right now. Your GPU can't use it's full power because it has to wait for the CPU a lot. This will be worked on in future versions of the game.
    I was afraid you will tell me that

It seams that the Vegetation render distance kill the fps, the funny part is that the fields are a part of vegetation rules so if u lower the render distance u end up with empty fields for a decent 50 fps :D .

thank you for your time
    IT JUST WORKS