Can't scroll unload destinations in tasks.

• Can't scroll unload destinations in tasks.

Hi all.

I'm all happy about being able to select "Me" as the harvester operator.. Yay!

Unfortunately, I can't try this even once, because you can't scroll the unload destination list at all.
    And the menu drops off the bottom of the screen, only shows about 6 or 7 of the 20 plus possible.

Possible UI scaling bug? It used to function perfectly for me, I could see the entire list, until this patch.
    Possible bug from 4k support?

Playing at 3440 x 1440. All ui elements and "F" menus were good until this patch.
    Suggest making that list scrollable by mouse wheel.
    Temp fix, set top and bottom of screen limits maybe? So 90% of the choices don't drop off the bottom of the screen and thus are not selectable.

Keep up the good work, will check back in once I can actually do.... anything....... :(
    Oh and German text UNDER the delivery destination drop down menu needs translation...
    I'm sure it does something, just have no clue what......
    R5 3900x / Crosshair 6 Hero / 32 GB Gskill FlareX 3200 / Vega 64 LC/ Samsung 960 Evo NVMe
    M.2 500GB / Samsung 840 Evo Sata 6 500Gb / 1TB WD Blue / Thermaltake 360mm AIO
    / Corsair HX 850w / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / Win10 Home 64 bit / LG 34UM88C 3440 x 1440 21 x 9 monitor.
  • Switching to 1080 won't change anything... as the problem occures in all definitions !
    AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
    My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
    Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
    :S