Tesselation missing

• Tesselation missing

Hi guys. At first sorry for my bad english. I hope you understand me and my problem. I Dont have 3d Tracks, and 3D ground on fields. I drive with tractor thru field, but nothing happend with ground. just a tire track texture can by seen, but nothing 3D like on gameplay trailers. I try to find some graphic setting and solve that problem. I see "TESSELATION" in setting. But ist unable to change setting. when i go with mouse coursor to "TESSELATION" ist says "missing" where ist the problem? thank you for answer and have a good day.
  • DodEF93 wrote:

Hi guys. At first sorry for my bad english. I hope you understand me and my problem. I Dont have 3d Tracks, and 3D ground on fields. I drive with tractor thru field, but nothing happend with ground. just a tire track texture can by seen, but nothing 3D like on gameplay trailers. I try to find some graphic setting and solve that problem. I see "TESSELATION" in setting. But ist unable to change setting. when i go with mouse coursor to "TESSELATION" ist says "missing" where ist the problem? thank you for answer and have a good day.
    Yes! For me it's exactly the same and I do not understand why! Maybe it's the old hardware of my pc but I do not know..I hope however in an answer because, for me, the 3d ground is one of the best features of the game ;)
  • My configuration hardware is: CPU: Intel core duo 2.13 ghz - GPU: Nvidia Geforce Cuda 1gb - RAM 6gb. Is an old hardware but with a low-medium configuration the game runs without problems ;)
    The problem is that I can not change the parameter of tessellation..it is disabled by the changes. And if I configure the graphics even at a high level it is automatically excluded ?( ?( . Thanks CnC Team ;)