IDEA: Mini Map, Field Numbers, and Tasks

• IDEA: Mini Map, Field Numbers, and Tasks

So this is more of a Feedback post, rather than a bug report. First let me state that the mini map looks so much better now than it did before. Kudos Devs! That being said, it would be nice if it was semi transparent when expanded and had field numbers listed on each of the fields. Also, in regards to field numbers, I can't tell you how many times I've gone to create a task got everything in, and forgotten which field I wanted. Then you need to close out go over to your "world" tab, scroll through till you find the field, take note, and start over. I feel a simple fix would be another mini map in the task section would do (again with field numbers). Lastly, in the "world" tab, it would be nice if you could click on the field you want, in the mini map, and have it bring up the fields information. Again, making it so you don't need to scroll through and find the field, one click at a time.

Anyways... these are just my two cents. :D
    Keep up the good work ya'll,
    Rubberburner89
    Nothin' Runs Like A Deere When It's Gettin' Chased By A Magnum

Display Spoiler

i7 6700k @4.6 ghz w/ 360mm AIO liquid cooler
    32gb Corsair Vengance 3200mhz
    2 Asus Strix GTX 1070's w/ HB Bridge
    Asus Maximus Hero VIII
    Corsair HX 850i
    256gb Samsung 960 Evo (Boot)
    512gb Samsung 860 Pro (Games and Programs)
    1tb WD Black (Recordings)
    2 2tb WD Red (Mass Storage & Back-ups)
    Asus Blu-Ray Burner
    Corsair 780T
    APC 1500VA UPS w/ additional battery
  • Would like it like this to ...
    AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
    My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
    Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
    :S
  • Because the field is no longer plowed. Plowing will result in other values to rise while itself is just a status. So plowing will result in wetness to go down and loosening to go up e.g.
    Plowed/Cultivated/Sown and so on just describe the current state while loosening, wetness... are permanent and will be influenced by plowing, cultivating and so on.
  • There is quite some bad design flaws in the GUI . My gues is that this will be fixed later on due to this still being in the prototype itterations.

What u mentioned above is a typical bad design flaw.

One of Shneidermans rules:
    Reduce short-term memory load – The human short time memory last about 7 +- 2 (can vary) things. This is not much and therefore you should not have the need for a user to remember information from one page to another (among some other things connected to this rule).