0.3.0.0 Speculations

• 0.3.0.0 Speculations

First let me say that.... I know.... 0.3.0.0 is still likely months away. But hey, it's always fun for a little speculation. I've gone through, read the timeline, and flipped through their list of vehicles from the main website and come up with these as likely contenders for equipment:

Mower (Maybe):
      Class Direct Disc 520

Rake:
      Class Liner 500

Forage Wagon:
      Strautmann Giga Vitesse

Manure Spreader:
      Hawe DST 20T

Hawe DST 24T

So that was all the equipment they have listed in their vehicles page that co-insides with the "Planned Content". Also note that a tedder, baler and new front loader tools are not depicted. I would assume that the front loader tools will be Bresseel und Lade but only time will tell. Special mention goes to the Joskin Wago (a bale wagon), which is shown in the list of vehicles but is not listed in planned content.

I hope this has given everyone a little to drool at, but don't yell at me if something isn't included or changes in the future. I'm just presenting the limited information that I have available.

One final note; It would be nice to see MBB update their vehicles page. Not only for speculators like me, but perspective buyers. With the release of version 0.3.0.0 there is quite a number of pieces of equipment that are available in game, that are not shown on this page. Anyways, I wish everyone a wonderful day,

Rubberburner89
      Nothin' Runs Like A Deere When It's Gettin' Chased By A Magnum

Display Spoiler

i7 6700k @4.6 ghz w/ 360mm AIO liquid cooler
      32gb Corsair Vengance 3200mhz
      2 Asus Strix GTX 1070's w/ HB Bridge
      Asus Maximus Hero VIII
      Corsair HX 850i
      256gb Samsung 960 Evo (Boot)
      512gb Samsung 860 Pro (Games and Programs)
      1tb WD Black (Recordings)
      2 2tb WD Red (Mass Storage & Back-ups)
      Asus Blu-Ray Burner
      Corsair 780T
      APC 1500VA UPS w/ additional battery
    • This one should come into it sooner or later !!!!
      AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
      My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
      Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
    • The video's @D.Jankovic and @Fck54 posted got to show the detail that these guys put in. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to translate into game just yet. I'm gonna go ahead and presume some of that is lighting, which of course can be worked on in the future. TBH, I had completely forgot about both of those videos so thanks for re-sharing them!

Oh and I'm with you @Nybyggarn. I'd love to see a trailed mower like the one you posted. Baler as well. I'm curious if they'll also be implementing a "Straw" from the Barley and Wheat crops. It'd be nice to see that included in the "Advanced Animal Needs". But I also can't help but feel like the longer my list of wants, the longer it's going to be before we see any of it.

Display Spoiler

Asus Maximus Hero VIII
      Corsair HX 850i
      Asus Blu-Ray Burner
      Corsair 780T
    • Straw will come with the Grassland update but, we will have to wait for this ...
      AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
      Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
    • So I just went through the Roadmap By Milestones cattleandcrops.com/roadmap-milestones, and although I'm not 100% sure of how closely they've been updating this lately I compiled a list of things we may see in future updates before version 0.3.0.0 that are either not implemented in game yet or clearly not finished.

Wheel Sets
      Implement Sounds
      Attaching Implements Manually
      Advanced Plant Growth
      Wild Animals
      Dynamic Weather
      Environment & Weather Sounds

:D

Display Spoiler

Asus Maximus Hero VIII
      Corsair HX 850i
      Asus Blu-Ray Burner
      Corsair 780T
    • Advanced Plant Growth
      Wild Animals --> birds flying around :D)
      Dynamic Weather
      Environment & Weather Sounds

--> these are the points i would like to see first. I would like to enjoy nature in a farming game. That's why i would like to see new, better tree's too. I think if they invest some time in making proper trees with nice LODS the game will look visually much, much better.

PS: also wondering which baler they are makin?

The post was edited 1 time, last by 20mmNormandy ().

• I'm just thinking out loud here, as much as I want Advanced Plant Growth ASAP like you @20mmNormandy, I think that would be pushed for closer to 0.3.0.0 where manure and possibly even a chopped straw may effect the ground.

In regards to dynamic weather, I hope they give us some type of forecast system. This could be very handy when you want to fast forward time a few days or even a week.

Display Spoiler

Asus Maximus Hero VIII
      Corsair HX 850i
      Asus Blu-Ray Burner
      Corsair 780T