Claas Tucano - lights, lowering attachments, ...

• Claas Tucano - lights, lowering attachments, ...

So i could not find any fitting threads to put this in. But on other side i think this thread could be used overall to report any issues with the Tucano.
    I belive Tucano is not fully done yet but while it is still being worked on better to report issues.

• Interior i noticed the ventilation area is a bit mesed up not big problem. Part of the object just takes a shortcut :D i.imgur.com/sGiHLD5.png

• Missing interior lights option (i belive not sure tho that this beauty should have interior lighting)
    • Control panel on right and joystick on right hand side is not well made low quality and joystick is not rotated propperlly
    • Can we get a small particle effect on the pipe inside the storage i.imgur.com/hMSZOfG.png
    • Additionally Vario 930 missing option to extend the lower part of the attachment (judging by the icon on the menu cutterbars will be comming later? than this option also?
      i.gyazo.com/708a6911c99c49776aa6b18b3286f9e7.jpg

This is just some of the points on the Tucano and Vario... if people have more bugs to report feel free to post it here
  • I'd like to add some things, I've noticed during yesterday's gameplay (Tucano testing).

Probably most of issues stated above and mine beeing known to devs, but for sure.

- the aft part of the combine should be closed by movable plate when straw tresher is active. Current position (opened back) of the plate should be for full straw, if I'm not wrong.

- interior control (IC) of the aft/pipe working light is missing

- I'd change the turning off unloading. Current behavior seems to me strange. When you turn off unloading, pipe automaticly unfolds. If possible, I'd change it just one button for turning off unloading and folding/unfolding the another button.

- unloading animation is super, but I'd change the behaviour when unloading during the drive. Horizontal distance of dropped grain (dist. betveen pipe and grain drop point) seems to me too big when you go aprox. 5-6 km/h. Now it looks like you go like the wind. Grain should fall de facto right below the pipe in this low speed. At least this is my oppinion.

- the bottom grain tank's unloading auger doesn't rotate when unloading.

- the grain showed in the grain tank's window seem me guite in big scale (unnatural). It's my feeling.
    And grain tank's visual fill level (when tank is full) is low at he moment. I think it should be almost at the top of the edges of grain tank flaps. At least above the sensors.

- it wold be good to extend the angle of front working light if possible. Let be the whole cutter width lighted.

This is what I found out for current state. Devs likely have lot of upgrades in mind within Tucano, so I'm looking forward to next Tucano update.

I must say devs did great work and keep it up.

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
    GPU Type - Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon R9 280X 3,072 GB GDDR5
    GPU Driver - Radeon Software Version 17.12.1
    RAM - 8 GB
    Win 7 64bit

The post was edited 2 times, last by Dylan81 ().

• Hi, I'd like to add some little issues , I found during harvest with Tucano in last few days and eventually add some proposals. I'm putting it to this exist thread. If required to divide it to separate threads, I'll do it then. I hope all threads are spotted by moderators, it means I hope this info will arrive to devs.

1) Cut crop by the header.
    I found out that unfortunatelly crop is cut (it disappears) little behind the header. I'd say it would be good to move the cutting trigger (if posible to name it this way) a little forward. So that crop would disappear in the header, not behind it.

2) Dust - I'd lower down a little bit the density of dust behind the combine. I'd say IRL even in the driest days its possible to see through the dust.

3) Inertial motion of the reel and intake auger when header is turned off.
    I noticed that intake auger stops rotating faster than reel. I think it should be vice versa.

4) Raising / lowering the header by UI buttons (holding 1 / shift + 1)
    When you try to lower the header not in whole range by holding shift +1, it's effective cca to the half of the range, but if you lower it fully down. Header starts to move up and down, up and down etc. Then you must press set button for lower / raise or 1 and then it stops to move. I'm sure it will be changed in more advanced stage of development. I believe there will be possibility to set the height where to lower it etc like IRL then.

Please don't consider me like pedant. I would just like have it all perfect as close to reality as possible ;-).

CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
    GPU Type - Graphics Chipset AMD Radeon R9 280X 3,072 GB GDDR5
    GPU Driver - Radeon Software Version 17.12.1
    RAM - 8 GB
    Win 7 64bit