Selecting "Me" as an employee in tasks.

• Selecting "Me" as an employee in tasks.

So when I first saw "Me" as an option when setting up a multi tractor job, I was ecstatic.

So when it came to harvest, I figured Awesome! I can have "Me" run wagons, or drive the harvester, or whatever.

Except..... You Can't Do That. :(

Coming Soon? Please?

Since that is actually the MOST important place in tasks to be able to have that option.
    Is there a trick or setting I'm missing that makes this possible?
    R5 3900x / Crosshair 6 Hero / 32 GB Gskill FlareX 3200 / Vega 64 LC/ Samsung 960 Evo NVMe
    M.2 500GB / Samsung 840 Evo Sata 6 500Gb / 1TB WD Blue / Thermaltake 360mm AIO
    / Corsair HX 850w / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / Win10 Home 64 bit / LG 34UM88C 3440 x 1440 21 x 9 monitor.
  • No, there nothing to do for the moment to have it ... Hope it will come soon too ;)
    AMD Ryzen 2700X + Corsair H100x - 16Gb Ram - Curial 500Go SSD - Gigabyte RTX2080Ti Waterforce 11Go - 32'' FullHD Monitor - Logitech Saitek Heavy Equipment Bundle with 2 side controllers

:S
    My English is not perfect, thank you for being indulgent...
    Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, Danke für ihr Verständnis...
    :S
  • if you play around with the task type like field work, you can set yourself (ME) as the operator of the first machine, then change the task type to harvest and add additional machines with AI drivers and you will still be in the first machine as the "ME" operator.

however if you do the above an AI helper will magically replace you in a harvest task without the additional cost of hiring/employing a worker, so you can have 3 workers for the price of 2 workers ;)
  • At the moment you can only do fieldwork alone with yourself in the task.

The next update will include this option for transport and animal-transport tasks.
    Also the harvest task will support yourself in the task, but in the first step ONLY for the harvester.

We are currently adding support to add yourself as a wagon, as this is a little bit more complicated we are not when this feature is finished.