CTD as worker is almost done plowing body of a field

• CTD as worker is almost done plowing body of a field

Played yesterday for almost 10 or 12 hours, can't remember, but it was a long time.
    Had perfect stability, which was awesome.
    Launched today, had some bugs with workers performing tasks when I saved.
    Yesterday this seemed to work fine.
    Today as one is about to finish the body of the field, I get a ctd, with the crash reporter appearing.
    Hit the submit button. Did this like.. 10 times?
    Repeated at EXACTLY the same spot on the field.

Tried deleting the task before it got that far, so I could manually finish.
    Insta crash when deleting the task.
    Again, this did not occur yesterday.

Going to try console command abort navigation now to see if I can work past it.

Kind of a drag, since the vast majority of the fixes from previous versions seem to be ok.

Looking forward to next week, I'm sure the hardworking MBB team will have a lot of things to look at.
    I would expect a hotfix/bug fix patch when they get that far.

Looks good so far, steady progress. Keep up the good work guys!
    R5 3900x / Crosshair 6 Hero / 32 GB Gskill FlareX 3200 / Vega 64 LC/ Samsung 960 Evo NVMe
    M.2 500GB / Samsung 840 Evo Sata 6 500Gb / 1TB WD Blue / Thermaltake 360mm AIO
    / Corsair HX 850w / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / Win10 Home 64 bit / LG 34UM88C 3440 x 1440 21 x 9 monitor.
  • Abort navigation command did indeed let me work past this, so YAY!!!

Probably edge case bug.

Just thought I'd make a post in case it crops up for anyone else, and attempt to provide a work around.

Now to finish growing some grains, and try this lovely looking grain harvesting equipment!
    R5 3900x / Crosshair 6 Hero / 32 GB Gskill FlareX 3200 / Vega 64 LC/ Samsung 960 Evo NVMe
    M.2 500GB / Samsung 840 Evo Sata 6 500Gb / 1TB WD Blue / Thermaltake 360mm AIO
    / Corsair HX 850w / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / Win10 Home 64 bit / LG 34UM88C 3440 x 1440 21 x 9 monitor.